What's new

Which fighting game do you enjoy watching the most?

Which game do you enjoy watching the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
I voted for KoF XIII because that game has eternal hype and comeback factor.

Close runners up are obviously MK (especially low tier characters) and Melee (specifically).

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
MK by a mile...

Then IGAU is fun for me but mostly cause of its spill over from MK (so does that count?)

Then SF and KI

TEKKEN and SOULCALIBUR for me, are incredibly boring to watch (they are however much more fun to play but watching these tourneys end takes FOREVER)

Killusion

Stream addict
Injustice is the best game to watch right now. Great character variety, fast and tense action, interesting top players and rivalries.

SF4 and Blazblue are cool too, it just sucks that most of the best players are in Japan so seeing a tournament with most of the top talent present is extremely rare. This is the reason I used to be super into Marvel, tournaments that had some serious killers in every pool happened all the time.

Worst games to watch IMO are KOF and Tekken.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Igau and SF4 are pretty hard to beat right now. You never know what kind of shenanigans will happen in an IGAU match, and watching people make insane comebacks on the single lifebar is always a blast.

SF4's neutral game, level of patience, strategy and small margin for error are second to none, which makes that game super exciting to watch.

Last edited:

haketh

Noob
Injustice is the best game to watch right now. Great character variety, fast and tense action, interesting top players and rivalries.

SF4 and Blazblue are cool too, it just sucks that most of the best players are in Japan so seeing a tournament with most of the top talent present is extremely rare. This is the reason I used to be super into Marvel, tournaments that had some serious killers in every pool happened all the time.

Worst games to watch IMO are KOF and Tekken.
It easier to find high level footage of BB, mad fuckignn easy because top players are playing all the time and footage gets uploaded quick.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
i picked ufc mk and igau, mostly because they're the ones i understand enough to appreciate the highest level play from lol

Hades

Noob
Mortal kombat 9 will always be the hypest game for me to watch. There are so many great characters i like and the game is really aesthetically pleasing to look at. The game is basically controlled madness, i mean watching reptile go ham with his elbow dash, kung lao teleporting all willy nilly and low tier character bringing hype this game is fucking awesome. The whackiness of this game and the random factor is also what gets me hype. Honestly watching someone try get out of johnny cages bullshit pressure or kabals i find so much more interesting than people constantly throwing pokes and shit like SF. Also the sound effects in this game are fucking awesome they just remind you of the classic MK games and the way characters like raiden and kung lao make these whacky sound effects is hilarious. Maaan I LOVE MK!!! BRING ON MK X IT WILL BE HYPE AS FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Super turbo, alpha 3, shitty anime games (Oh my god Hokuto no Ken is hype as fuck).

I am a fan of shitty fighting games. That shit is my joint.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MK, Smash and Injustice for me. I like SF too but not enough to get my vote.

To me MK 9's 4 player offline tag mode and Smash Brothers =best multiplayer fighting modes games ever!

KI I used to like way back but ehh, the newer ones seems like MK 9 and SF4 had an affair and KI3 is the baby lol.

But MK at the end of the day gets my ultimate vote, loved it since MK 1 and will always love it! The darkness, seriousness, blood, bruising and epic story offer me more fun than other fighters ultimately.