What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Which Erron Black variation are you most hyped for?

Which Variation Are You Most Hype For?

• Total voters

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
I feel like the best zoning variation is Marksman. I can already see Low Sand Roll into Low Shot being a fullscreen frame-trap. I also feel as though Outlaw will be good for a footsie-based hit-and-run style where you get in, get your meterless damage & DoT, and then play more defensively whilst throwing Sand Bombs & setting Caltrops.

Gunslinger I'm honestly not too sure about. Perhaps Stand Off Stance will be really useful in pressure, or in the neutral. Perhaps Low Sand Bomb into Coin Toss will be a fullscreen frame-trap.
I dont see the frame-trap... you can block the low sand-ball and the long shot low too...

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I dont see the frame-trap... you can block the low sand-ball and the long shot low too...
He means as in if you move after blocking one you'll be hit by the other regardless of what you do. Like when I throw out a pillar with Raven and you block, if I soul crush immediately after any move you do will crush you unless you block again.

I could see Erron having something similar too.

Gunslinger no question. Followed by Outlaw. I'm curious though, I know you can walk through the caltrops and it stops the run. But does it stop dashing through or any low specials like the Subzero/Reptile slide?

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Gunslinger no question. Followed by Outlaw. I'm curious though, I know you can walk through the caltrops and it stops the run. But does it stop dashing through or any low specials like the Subzero/Reptile slide?
OMG if it stops low advancing specials that would be amazing

Malec

Noob
I dont think so, it would be to much. but caltrops could eat up the armor of moves, with the little damage it dose

Pakman

Lawless Victory!