Which console will you get MKX for? PS4/Xbone/PC/360/PS3

Which Console Will You Buy MKX For?

• Xbox One

• PS4

• Xbox 360

• PS3

• PC

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slightly confused here, I thought there is no UE4 PS3 & 360 support. Is it possible those versions will be running on UE3?
I'm sure they have a way to either support a limited version of 4 on PS3/360 or a way to share projects between different versions. Their content pipeline is probably easy to shift between, the only work would be on the development side of things where certain features aren't supported or there are different ways of doing things. I can guarantee that there is less work between that then there is porting a game between PS3/360 native.

GGA Max

IMO XB1 shouldn't be the standard until they can manufacture a d-pad sensibly. Its not fun buying an extra controller/converter when the PS4 has a stock controller that works perfectly. But since they're sponsoring EVO I guess we're their prisoners for a while. Getting it for ps4 anyway.

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
The games's dropping next year and the amount of PS4s and Xbone sold at current is outpacting the rate previous gen console sold during that period. I'll say that enough people should have PS4 or an Xbone by then to make them standard.
Yeah but how many TOs are ready to buy a full stock of $400 consoles to run MKX on? USF4 and Marvel will certainly still be ran on 360s this time next year.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
XB1 no question and if the track record of NRS fighting games continues, it will play better on xbox than playstation
This has only happened to a substantial degree with Injustice, every other home console port of every other game has been a crap shoot right down to MK1.

bipolar_shango

" Bros before Hoes"
I'll most likely get a PS4 a month before the release date (whenever that is). Though since i'm a sucker for MK I'll get it on Ps3 & PC just because..

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I really am not getting all this X1 and 360 will be standard. TOs are going to choose the version that runs the best and is more accepted by the players. The X1 lately has been showing that it is having issues running many of the multi plats out there so I don't honestly get how the console is far more superior. Either way I don't have an X1 I have PS4 so guess what system I'm going to choose. That's correct Commodore 64

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Xbox One for me. I've grown accustomed to the Xbox side of things.

But if PS4 should become the tournament standard, I will have a PS4 pad ready...wired, too.

Yeah but how many TOs are ready to buy a full stock of $400 consoles to run MKX on? USF4 and Marvel will certainly still be ran on 360s this time next year.
Plenty. If any TOs are currently running KI then they got a stock of Xbones. Guilty Gear Xrd is dropping this fall so TOs will get some PS4s. They should have these consoles by the time MKX drops.

Levaranoia

War God
I gotta LOL at the amount of people saying that the game will probably run better on the xbox over playstation. Yall know that the only reason that it was even an issue this current gen was because they chose the easier system to program for, right? When games are developed on the playstation first and then ported to xbox there isn't an issue. In the case of xbox one and playstation 4 they are using a lot of the same/close hardware(although ps4 is more powerful). I'm gonna assume that it will probably be developed on either pc or ps4 and then ported down to the other platforms.

I gotta LOL at the amount of people saying that the game will probably run better on the xbox over playstation. Yall know that the only reason that it was even an issue this current gen was because they chose the easier system to program for, right? When games are developed on the playstation first and then ported to xbox there isn't an issue. In the case of xbox one and playstation 4 they are using a lot of the same/close hardware(although ps4 is more powerful). I'm gonna assume that it will probably be developed on either pc or ps4 and then ported down to the other platforms.
I also like to add that Unreal Engine 3 has a terrible track record with the PS3.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Xbox One and eventually 360(maybe for collection reasons and to see if it offers something unique or something)