What's new

What is with this need for guest characters?

What is the need for giving a fuck? It's not like they make huge changes to story mode to feature them. I could understand caring about them at that point but honestly I don't really care who the check is available in arcade or vs mode. So long as they don't make Jason the real reason why scorpion's family was killed I don't care and neither should you.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
If Scorpion and Sub Zero were playable in the next Playstation Allstars wouldn't you be curious to play as them?

Its really that easy man. It just brings in a totally new kind of fan. There is nothing wrong with that. The more successful NRS is the better content we get so its a win for everyone.
Considering how PSAS turned out, I would assume at least one of them would literally crashed the game :p

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I honestly feel as though a guest character is great to mix things up and make the game more appealing to a broader demographic. Mortal Kombat characters are great, obviously; however, one or two guest characters never hurts. Game-play is the most important aspect of any given character anyways, the franchise they are from is not utterly relevant.