What's new

What is the worst thing you have done to get Revenge on someone?

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Well lets see...
I don't really know which is worse, but one time I stole someone's dog. I liked it, and they left it outside in the rain so I took it in. They started to panic and they came and asked me if I knew anything.
Luckily the dog was asleep upstairs so I just said "nope". It was a pug. Cute little rascal. This happened about 7 years ago, and he recently passed away.

The other time, I got really mad at this one guy for sleeping with my girlfriend, so I dislocated both of his legs out of socket and left him on her lawn. No permanent damage, and I was never caught because he was a druggie and thus got into fights all the time.

Oh, also 1.06 Bane was my revenge on Injustice for Vanilla Bane.
Note to self
Dont piss off doombawks.
Might dislocate my arms if i make him salty.

Noted

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
In 3rd grade someone pants'd me. So on the same day, we had a kid fashion show thing going on and during a break in our rehearsals, I pushed him off the stage. Was like a 4 foot drop wasn't too bad. His brother fought me afterwards, though.

Silly 3rd graders...

E

Eldriken

In 3rd grade someone pants'd me. So on the same day, we had a kid fashion show thing going on and during a break in our rehearsals, I pushed him off the stage. Was like a 4 foot drop wasn't too bad. His brother fought me afterwards, though.

Silly 3rd graders...
When I was in grade school (I think it was 3rd or 4th grade), my class was outside playing kick ball during recess and I pegged his kid which made him "out" and it pissed him off, so he flipped me off and called me the "N-word". I'm not black, so I don't know why he did, but it pissed me off. So, I yanked him off the bleachers and slammed his temple into a rock on the ground a couple of times and gave him a concussion. >.>

Then, in high school, this one dude who loved to talk shit to me pushed my buttons in between classes while I was getting something from my locker, so I took his head, put it in my locker and slammed the door on his head repeatedly.

I was a violent youngster/teenager. >_>

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
when a troll babies me in MK9 and declines a rematch, I switch accounts until they accept my challenge (I have LOTS) and push their shit in until they RQ. surprisingly satisfying...
#theREALnolife :(

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Okay so things i learned on the internet. Eldriken Like his chicks Big. I respect that.

Doombawks can dislocate legs. FTR this really is not that hard. But its pretty cool actually. I will still fuck with you. :p. I should have taken a picture of you and me for height comparison.

Noob hunter killed a cat. NBD

Homelee i hope you didnt put your dick in corona.

And um ya. Theres more but these are the ones i remember off the top of my head. TYM is interesting

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
I promised some kid i would kick his ass back in grade school if he kept insulting me, met him in the staircase he always used to leave school by himself and proceeded to kick his ass.

Didn't dislocate nothing though

E

Eldriken

Okay so things i learned on the internet. Eldriken Like his chicks Big. I respect that.

Doombawks can dislocate legs. FTR this really is not that hard. But its pretty cool actually. I will still fuck with you. :p. I should have taken a picture of you and me for height comparison.

Noob hunter killed a cat. NBD

Homelee i hope you didnt put your dick in corona.

And um ya. Theres more but these are the ones i remember off the top of my head. TYM is interesting
They're not necessarily "big", they're just not skinny. But our definition of "big" is probably different.

BBW lover all the way.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
damn, You people are so fucked in the head

The worse I ever did was to kill a cat.
I had a talking parrot back when I was around 10, loved it so much.
he would always say my name when it saw me coming back from school.
he would also say "culero" when he saw randoms walked by l0l
My cousin's cat killed it, I was a good 30-50 feet away.
I saw the cat take several bites. he spitted it out when It saw me running towards.
When I got there it was too late, my fucking parrot was dead.
Cried like a little bitch and then I proceeded to take revenge.
catching a cat is not an easy task which is why I paid 10 lempiras to a homeless person who was well known for stealing stuff from everyone.
he helped me to catch the fucking cat, I was too nice of a person to kill it myself or to see someone kill it.
I took a rope, tied one end to the cat's neck and the other to a rock.
took him to the backyard which was a beach( the perks of living in a small island).
threw him and saw him sink to the bottom of the ocean.
It been so long and I still don't regret.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
It is the fact that you find it simple and I would say even normal that disturbs me. Man doombawkz no one takes out their anger by dislocating both of someone's legs seriously what the fuck. Just what the fuck.
Trust me, that's nothing if he's telling the truth about how much it hurts.

I WOULD write a story of mine back from 2001 but.... I am 31+ years old, nevermind that!
Do it.

E

Eldriken

@Qwark28 I'm curious to know what you have done. You strike me as the type of guy that would go all out. Have any stories of revenge? =O