What's new

What is the worst thing you have done to get Revenge on someone?

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
He weighed a bit less than I did and he was trashed. He came to my house to fight me, and I pushed him and he blacked out on my lawn.
Then I went over and popped both of his legs out of socket and dragged him to my car. Drove by, dropped him off, left.

You guys make it sound like a super complicated process. Its super simple, like I've done it once in an actual fight by leg wrapping someone around the upper thigh and torqueing it while forcing them the other direction. A loud pop, and the only reason people scream is off of the sound alone. I've had my leg dislocated, it feels like a cramp and you can't move it. That's about it.
It is the fact that you find it simple and I would say even normal that disturbs me. Man doombawkz no one takes out their anger by dislocating both of someone's legs seriously what the fuck. Just what the fuck.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Well lets see...
I don't really know which is worse, but one time I stole someone's dog. I liked it, and they left it outside in the rain so I took it in. They started to panic and they came and asked me if I knew anything.
Luckily the dog was asleep upstairs so I just said "nope". It was a pug. Cute little rascal. This happened about 7 years ago, and he recently passed away.

The other time, I got really mad at this one guy for sleeping with my girlfriend, so I dislocated both of his legs out of socket and left him on her lawn. No permanent damage, and I was never caught because he was a druggie and thus got into fights all the time.

Oh, also 1.06 Bane was my revenge on Injustice for Vanilla Bane.
The past about dislocating legs was tight, but stealing somebody's dog is going way too far :/ did you give it back lol

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
damn, You people are so fucked in the head

The worse I ever did was to kill a cat.
I had a talking parrot back when I was around 10, loved it so much.
he would always say my name when it saw me coming back from school.
he would also say "culero" when he saw randoms walked by l0l
My cousin's cat killed it, I was a good 30-50 feet away.
I saw the cat take several bites. he spitted it out when It saw me running towards.
When I got there it was too late, my fucking parrot was dead.
Cried like a little bitch and then I proceeded to take revenge.
catching a cat is not an easy task which is why I paid 10 lempiras to a homeless person who was well known for stealing stuff from everyone.
he helped me to catch the fucking cat, I was too nice of a person to kill it myself or to see someone kill it.
I took a rope, tied one end to the cat's neck and the other to a rock.
took him to the backyard which was a beach( the perks of living in a small island).
threw him and saw him sink to the bottom of the ocean.
It been so long and I still don't regret.

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro

I saw the cat take several bites. he spitted it out when It saw me running towards.
catching a cat is not an easy task which is why I paid 10 lempiras to a homeless person who was well known for stealing stuff from everyone.
he helped me to catch the fucking cat, I was too nice of a person to kill it myself or to see someone kill it.
took him to the backyard which was a beach( the perks of living in a small island).
Dude.......... That was dark

Levaranoia

War God

This is fucked lol

Levaranoia

War God
He weighed a bit less than I did and he was trashed. He came to my house to fight me, and I pushed him and he blacked out on my lawn.
Then I went over and popped both of his legs out of socket and dragged him to my car. Drove by, dropped him off, left.

You guys make it sound like a super complicated process. Its super simple, like I've done it once in an actual fight by leg wrapping someone around the upper thigh and torqueing it while forcing them the other direction. A loud pop, and the only reason people scream is off of the sound alone. I've had my leg dislocated, it feels like a cramp and you can't move it. That's about it.
LMAO but why did you decide that your needed to dislocate both of his legs? Did you ever see him after that?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
A friend of mine in high school had a pretty nasty revenge.

So before you go to class there's a commons area where you can hang out with friends until the bell rings. They serve breakfast and also have Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuits for sale. His friend, while his back was turned, hocked a very big lugi into it and he ate it without knowing. The dude revealed it to him after he ate it, and he vomited after it was confirmed to be true. The next day, he brought in a chocolate milk carton from home. His plan was to switch it out with the dude who spit in his food's chocolate milk when he wasn't looking. What was in this chocolate milk? Not much, other than his own DNA in the form of sperm, a little piss, and a little spit. The ole switcharoo worked, and doo buddy drank it like nothing. The reveal had a different outcome. They started fighting and the friendship was over.

Bodied, stay free.

RemainSolid

It don’t always be like it is... but it do.
When I was in my after school program about 5 or 6 years ago, I put a boy's jacket in the toilet and let one of the toddlers pee on it. I forgot what he did to make me so mad but I know it was funny as hell at the time.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Mine is pretty effed up i'll admit, My father was stealing money from the company that he used to work for and only I knew about it. One day he did something I consider unforgivable (wont go into details) so I made an "anonymous" call to the police and the company alerting them about the theft that had been going on for years and supplied them with all the information I had. He is currently serving prison time for fraud.

coolwhip

Noob
(supporting information: For years I whittled away at the edges of a brick in the side of my house by my bedroom window. One day, it came lose, and I just kept it in the wall as a bizarre form of achievement.)

My ex girlfriend Jessica, and close friend of three of close friends, told everyone that she was leaving for college up north back in 2003. We were all about 19 at the team.

We said our goodbyes to her at a big party that we put together for her. And we hoped to see her when she got back. Well we found out from her best friend, 5 months later, that she never went to college. She just stayed home and avoided everyone she knew so that she could have time to herself. We didn't take this well. Were we such shitty friends that she had to lie to us in order to just get some time away? We decided to show her how shitty we can be.

I took the brick out of the wall, and I put it in a box. I took it to my three friends to sign a little card. It said "Merry Christmas from the friends worth keeping in the dark." It was Christmas Eve, and I drove to her house at midnight, left the box on her parent's doorstep saying "To Jessica", and drove away.

She opened the box in the morning and I heard that she cried and cried.
LOL this is my favorite story so far. Even if I didn't know who was behind it, I'd swear it was an artist.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
bane mains on some crazy shit

Quoth the Raven, nevermore.