What's new

What "dont" you like about the game so far?

Im talking about the crossup tele, its punishable as hell. -21 I believe on block?

So what? You still can't defend against it. If you do, you will eat hellfires until you die. Aquaman's b2 is punishable, but he has other good 50-50 options, so it makes his b2 dangerous. Maybe somebody will correct me on this, but right now, the only way I see to fight scorpion is to jump around like an idiot and hope to avoid his special attacks. I guess that's what NRS wanted, though.

feedyourcatbro

Meow Lin
The fact that the DLC so far has been utter crap. 2 really unpopular characters, and one people somewhat care about (batgirl). At least Scorpion is the only guest character. Also seriously, more Lantern skins? Where's the love for Sinestro, Ares, KF, and Raven?

Dash/ walkspeed, Online Full Screen teleport BS-Lag tactics, some interactables, Joker's Asylum (Place is interactable heaven)

And Joker being low tier :mad:

And his trait.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Aquaman's trait is great, but isn't useful once he is in a juggle state.... ie. for most BNB combos.
For someone who mains Raven, where her best and strongest BnB's come from F222, the Aqua bs i have to endure is so ridiculous I could care less about other chars.