What's new

What are you thankful for in MK9?

dendeno9

Noob
I am thankful for being introduced to this game by my cousin. I am also thankful to have friends that live nearby who are interested in MK9, for without them I would be forced to play online.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'm thankful that this community is stupid enough to assume Scorpion matchup experience from online randoms in ranked.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I'm thankful for having such a great community, where I've made some amazing friends ;)
I'm thankful for having a game that's fun playing even after a year and a half.
I'm thankful for all the opportunities I've had to hang out with you guys, for being able to travel and meet new people and have great experiences.
I'm thankful for a certain Kitana player that even though he's no longer with me, I will forever value and treasure in my heart.
I'm thankful for bf2.

Amén

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Thankful for Skarlet being in-game and MK9 in general.
I'm more thankful because finally the community is starting to see that she is not the shitty and non reliable character everyone though in the past, and she is not to be fucked with.
I'm thankful of being part of this community

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I'm thankful that after 10+ years of no console gaming, I picked up a flawed game with a flawed character, so that it opened my eyes up to fighting games and the depth thereof by having to try way harder.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I'm thankful for the fact that pre-launch, I felt like a kid again. Oh and thanks for the PDP tournament in Vegas, where I had to best time of my life with my childhood friends.

Vegas, man. Holy fuck.