What's new

What are you thankful for in MK9?

I feel thankful for Madzin coming over to the U.S. for MK9.

I'm very grateful for Somberness' work on Frame Data.

I'm thankful for Kabal not having more than one Armored EX Special.

I am thankful for Noob Saibot having his Shadow Upknee be at least +4 on block.

I think I feel thankful for Kratos and Freddy's existence in this game.

I am hella mad about Cyrax and Smoke being able to keep their bullshit resets and godlike damage, while Noob Saibot and Cyber Sub-Zero are unable to do similar things with their Portals and Ice Bombs because of "balancing purposes" by NRS.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hmmmm I'm thankful sindel, kitana and Freddy were added to the game?? Would love to say that sindel has armor .....-_-

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Im thankful for even though i had a horrible car accident where the doctors told me that i was officially brain dead i was able to find a character in mk that i could still play at the highest level even though i had been deemed eggplant Brain Dead

Thank you based god for Kenshi

Geoduck

Halfasser
I'm thankful that they didn't make Noob complete ass. *sigh* They could've atleast made him MKA good. :/

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
I am thankful for reptile going invisible, and Sonya's safeness :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I'm thankful for this game, and more so for this community, for giving me (with no exaggeration) a reason to live. It has been wonderful to have something to focus on and improve myself in after so many hardships. And it's been equally wonderful to have a rich community of new friends to share knowledge, experience, and stories with, as well as lots of fans of my work to keep me creating new video material. It's an honor to be the "scientist" and even though I've only met a handful of you, I'm happy to know you in any capacity.

Thank you to everyone. You mean more to me than you know.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I'm thankful that NRS is a company that honestly listens to and cares about their playerbase.
I'm thankful that (when budget allows) NRS continually creates patches to improve the game as a whole.
Its things like this that will push Injustice and the next MK iteration ahead of the competitors,
and eventually make the other fighting games evolve to catch up, instead of continuing their trend of doing just enough to sell the disc.

I'm also thankful that because of MK9 I can say I have an extended family in the MK community, disfunctional as we are. :)

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I'm thankful for this game, and more so for this community, for giving me (with no exaggeration) a reason to live. It has been wonderful to have something to focus on and improve myself in after so many hardships. And it's been equally wonderful to have a rich community of new friends to share knowledge, experience, and stories with, as well as lots of fans of my work to keep me creating new video material. It's an honor to be the "scientist" and even though I've only met a handful of you, I'm happy to know you in any capacity.

Thank you to everyone. You mean more to me than you know.
Damn Mayo, that was touching and tender :)