What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Batman's most Well-Rounded! Yipee!

I like the science in the chart vs old school class types.

I do think after watching NW Regionals, Doomsday can slide a little to the right but not too far and a good Green Arrow can tier with KF. (Savage Beast spammed is too dirty, especially MB which takes care of half the damn screen...not to mention ice arrows)

LEGEND

YES!
I still don't understand why Lex and Hawkgirl are on the well rounded side when they are the complete opposite of well rounded

I'm not even going to bother arguing Catwoman and Flash. That shit is just plain ridiculous

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
KT And I are friends, I don't want to money match. I will say he plays MU very well but I honestly feel like in casuals we do go back and forth. Sometimes I'll get on a roll and sometimes he will.
I never said I blow you up, we do go pretty much even with KF v GL, I'm just trying to point out that I have effective ways of containing slide and giving KF tons of trouble in the neutral game to the point where it's not worth it for her to get in on GL but rather try to turtle him out.

Because 16bit is saying slide is so good that no one he plays can do anything about it. Well, I feel like I can, wouldn't you agree?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Because 16bit is saying slide is so good that no one he plays can do anything about it. Well, I feel like I can, wouldn't you agree?

I did not say that.

I said no one's found an effective way to deal with it that doesn't put them on the defensive, constantly in check and conceding their game to try to blow it up or block it.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I never said I blow you up, we do go pretty much even with KF v GL, I'm just trying to point out that I have effective ways of containing slide and giving KF tons of trouble in the neutral game to the point where it's not worth it for her to get in on GL but rather try to turtle him out.

You deal with slide better than anyone I fought. Actually you and Rico are the best at dealing with it

Saffa

Noob
I'm not saying Joker should not be near the bottom, but surely he is more on the well-rounded side? Guy has a lot of tool (just rather average ones).

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I like how in MK no one believed me that Kitana wasn't that good and now in Injustice no one believes me that Killer Frost is that good.
I wouldn't go that far. Most people know how good Frost is. I dunno what's up with this list placement. Result of 2 things. Either-

A) He's played a bunch of predictable, slide happy, non tempo controlling Frost and thinks she isn't as good as most people know she is. Or-

B) He's been beaten by a char he doesn't think is good that most people already know is one too many times and can't understand why, adding more salt.

One or the other. Or both.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
With all the Frost talk it took a while for me to notice it. The biggest travesty of all.

Lex is as well rounded as Batgirl, MORE well rounded than Aquaman, and borderline Raven tier.

That Lex Luthor. Coming for the #1 headband!!!!!

*Instant headache

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I did not say that.

I said no one's found an effective way to deal with it that doesn't put them on the defensive, constantly in check and conceding their game to try to blow it up or block it.
ok, I think I finally see what you're driving at but I have to disagree on a basic level.

stopping my opponent's game is my game, in all match ups.

I joked with REO about a very similar idea at Project Injustice where I said to him sarcastically "Damn, I can't use all my character's tools all the time? bad match up."

Just because a character can't play "their game" doesn't mean things are going bad for them ESPECIALLY if they are successfully shutting down KF's one dimensional-ness in the process.

But now look back to where she is on my list, top 8 character even with all the negative things I have to say about her she's incredibly dangerous and not to be taken lightly but does have legitimate limitations that can be exploited.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
KT And I are friends, I don't want to money match. I will say he plays MU very well but I honestly feel like in casuals we do go back and forth. Sometimes I'll get on a roll and sometimes he will.
How the hell can you beat him when you can't slide though?

DO YOU EVEN GET LIFTED BRO?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I still don't understand why Lex and Hawkgirl are on the well rounded side when they are the complete opposite of well rounded

I'm not even going to bother arguing Catwoman and Flash. That shit is just plain ridiculous
well then please tell me about who is worse than the flash that I should put him above

REO

Undead
What I learned lately from this community:

- Killer Frost is the best character in the game at number one because players like 16bit can't get top eight with her at majors.

- Scorpion isn't that good because if you hold down he's easily beatable. And because Perfect Legend said so.

Everything else doesn't matter.