What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
LOL

ok man.

Please post up why. As you ask everyone else to do.

The chart is a tier of tools and viability. And Bane is carrying around a pocket knife in a fight full of automatics and nuclear bombs.
Simply put, Grundy can't wake up against us. Also once we hit level 3 venom the best he can do is guess, and he lacks the tools to close the gap and equal out the damage before we get back off cooldown. If he falls down, he is going to have a hell of a time getting up.

b.11, and b.1 special. I don't think we honestly need anything else on oki and the b.11 is just for style points if you go for WC/WCC. That's not counting our blockstrings which do a number on Grundy because of his slow attacks. We have a good amount of grab-immune strings as well, and pretty much we get armor a lot more consistently than he does for just about free.

When your biggest benefit is being an armored grappler and the opponent has the option to be both grab immune AND ignore armor then I can't see how this would be in his favor. I welcome you to enlighten me.

EDIT: Actually hold off on that, I'm feeling a 10-0 MU against a nap coming on and I'd hate to make you wait for a response. I'll probably be off to work after as well so I suppose if you want to drop me a message in the inbox or whatnot we can discuss it and perhaps change my perspective but as it stands now I must slumber.

LEGEND

YES!
well then please tell me about who is worse than the flash that I should put him above
Harley, Hawkgirl, Lex, Shazam, lobo, Bane and Joker For sure.

Possibly/Not sure: Doomsday, Raven, GA, Ares and Scorpion now with his nerfs (no idea just speculation)

And this is a character that is getting better by the day.

I'd like to hear what issues/ bad MUs you think he has so maybe i change your mind more convincingly than giving you a list of random characters I think he's better than

Flux

Fair is overrated
just catching up with this thread since I just saw it now and actually have an account to respond with.

It sounds like Flux was super auto pilot and paid for it. That or my comp and everyone I played at UFGT simply cannot match your reactions. I suppose we will find out in future tournaments.
I was 100% autopiloting my way through injustice at ECT. I diddn't + don't like my chances for top8 in Injustice, too many matchups I'm weak in and I knew that going into sunday after my free pool. Combine that with probably the most stacked top32 of the year so far in Marvel, and my mind was elsewhere. Good stuff to KT tho he plays GL vs KF very well, I was unable to sneak a slide on him from sweep range or further out, either on a read or reaction. Probably my first experience playing a top GL as well, I'd love to play him again.

I'm 1-1 with flux at next level but when I won I picked batgirl
He's probably better now too but maybe I should get matchup lessons lol
GGs pal. I learned a little more about the GL matchup after ECT so I'm not quite as flowchart and aggressive in it. Last time with Batgirl was soo close, cant wait to run it back haha.

So flux is not a top frost? Only 16bit plays this ridiculously one dimensional character to potential?

I dont think I am... too many holes in my game, lack of patience, execution errors, spacing errors. so much to work on. I'm just the only one at NL on Spooky's stream playing her with limited success, therefore I'm good or something.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Then imo you are one of the many who dony under stand him.

I "don't" understand your spelling lol... nah I for one understand how that character is supposed to be played however his tools still leave him short to about ever character in the game period.... guess you didnt peep the thread about how god awful lobo can be in most matchups that REO made in the character thread?? it recently got close do the dick riding and flaming that went on.... you should read it lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I "don't" understand your spelling lol... nah I for one understand how that character is supposed to be played however his tools still leave him short to about ever character in the game period.... guess you didnt peep the thread about how god awful lobo can be in most matchups that REO made in the character thread?? it recently got close do the dick riding and flaming that went on.... you should read it lol
Im so glad you decided to continue this conversation almost three days later. I'm sure you do. I read the thread, I don't agree with it and that pretty much covers it. I disagree, the end. Good day to you sir.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Im so glad you decided to continue this conversation almost three days later. I'm sure you do. I read the thread, I don't agree with it and that pretty much covers it. I disagree, the end. Good day to you sir.

my choice of replying 3 days later has to do with having a life outside of a video game forum... sorry.... I im glad you replied in such a mature manner... god bless

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Harley tied with Hawkgirl? FUCK NO! Not only did Harley get nerfed but there's no way any tournament could be currently won with Harley. Her trait is USELESS. While Hawkgirl can just fly around and spam throw her mace. Hawkgirl is definitely above Harley. Fix that please.

SunLord5

Dualshock 2 User
Maybe someone at Evo would collect pictures of win ratios from offline matches at Evo from the top players to figure out a tier list. That is more accurate than grasping at straws from vastly different tier lists and you get percentages already calculated for you.