VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

Discussion in 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' started by G4S KT, Apr 28, 2013.

1. G4S KT

G4S KT Gaming4Satan Founder Premium Supporter

My opinion on character standings based on current tech and play-styles.

A reminder:

WHAT TIER CHARTS ARE: an evolving perspective on characters and how they fit together in a game

WHAT TIER CHARTS ARE NOT: set in stone

Discuss.

Version 4.0 - 6/10/13

Notes Pending...

IGAU TC7.jpg
  2. Zyphox

Zyphox Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zyphox___
    XBL:
    Zyphox
    you put joker at the bottom? hmmm Cat would like to have a word with you
    Scarlett, DaiHuu and KIllaByte like this.
  3. Karried

Karried INJUSTICE Premium Supporter

Hmm, MAHVEL looking tier lists, I like where this is going, Lol.

What do the chars on the top left mean?
    Posthuman likes this.
  4. Faded Dreams V

Faded Dreams V Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.

Scumbag KT Smith coming back from the grave with innovative tier list technology.
  5. RYX

RYX gotta go fast

So does the tier go from
    Top right
    Top left
    Bottom right
    Bottom left

In terms of viability? What makes the characters in the lower tiers low tier? Why is Killer Frost above Superman? I would have thought he's the best right now.
    x5iVE_STAR likes this.
  6. Zyos

Zyos RM Zyos aka MLGeezus

I mostly agree with this though id think nightwing is lower then this has him and green lantern maybe just a little to high with his slow movement the only thing that saves him as the range on his back1 low starter but overall good kinda sad to see the joker that low i do play him(not my main) but i can understand that i mean his recovery time is sad lol
  7. Ninj

Ninj Where art thou, MKX Skarlet? Staff Member

XBL:
    aNinj
    This is going to be a super valuable thread with lots of constructive, well thought out debates.

I can just tell.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  8. Deity

Deity Active Member

I don't have the game yet so idk shit. Why is joker so much worse than the rest of the cast?
  9. General M2Dave

General M2Dave Interactables Master Premium Supporter

PSN:
    m2dave
    XBL:
    m2dave
    Just what TYM needed now days. A tier list from a long time washed up Smoke player. Here is what I think.

- Ares's reset will be fixed, according to Colt. No point in ranking him that high.

- Black Adam and Deathstroke are on the right side, but perhaps they should be ranked a little higher. Not sure.

- Cyborg's full screen fireball block infinite will get fixed. No point in ranking him that high.

- Killer Frost is the textbook definition of a user-friendly character, but she should not be ranked that high. She has questionable normal attacks.

- Superman should be ranked higher. f+2,3 is the best normal attack in the game. 8F hit-confirmable mid attack with huge range that leads to 50% combos with the use of trait.
  10. Zyphox

Zyphox Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zyphox___
    XBL:
    Zyphox
    he isn't he has an incredible loop with his chattering teeth, and can parry in between certain strings, and that jumping 3......, its just kt smith's opinion
  11. Noserfatu

Noserfatu My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

PSN:
    noserfatu
    Move down: KF, wonder woman, raven, cyborg

Move up: superman, black adam, joker, harley quinn

No surprise to see you list KF at the top after hearing you complain about her slide several times on stream at yestercades. If her slide didn't launch, as you suggested on stream, she would be garbage

She's less than or equal to GL, batman, aquaman, superman, black adam.. definitely not a tier above them.

Also props for being the first person to make a tier list.. the community hates on them too much. i live to rank things.
  12. CrazySlasher

CrazySlasher Well-Known Member

Someone explain why Joker is at the bottom. He's a beast when played right. High-mid tier imo
    laudanum09 likes this.
  13. Droogy

Droogy Lets Fight Like Gentlemen

Tier lists, especially this early are really hard to pin down, I also see Injustice as a extremely balanced game, KF is definitely a top tier but I think at this point its too early to call any tiers.

I notice most of those on the bottom of the list are characters that really haven't been touched upon at a high level because their difficult, with Hawkgirl being the prime example. She has some amazing potential I think.

anyway that's my 2 cents
    Grolarbears likes this.
  14. FireBreather

FireBreather Well-Known Member

I hate Tier list but i like the style of this one, like how it shows Batman is the most well rounded which is true

dont think the Joker is that bad
    KIllaByte and SilverKeyMan like this.
  15. Spinky

Spinky Br00tal

PSN:
    SpinkyBwoi
    Dat avatar.
  16. Jeffreys

Jeffreys Grundy think you handsome!

I can see the thought process going to this tier chart. However I also think it was a mistake to make it this early, maybe after a month of release we can begin to judge, but already I cannot agree with Cyborg being that high as his block infinite will get patched, and Superman being so low. Also most of the characters that you put in "Low tier" need more time for more tech to be revealed.
  17. TotteryManx

TotteryManx cr. HP Master

Dat coordinate plane tier list.
  18. RYX

RYX gotta go fast

People missed the part where he said it's an evolving perspective lol
  19. SilverKeyMan

SilverKeyMan Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!

Surprised to see the hate for a poster looking to contribute...

Nice looking 2-dimensional tier chart. I really like the concept, but it'd be interested in seeing the rational behind each character placement.
  20. LEGEND

LEGEND YES! Staff Member

This is basically why week 2 tier lists are a bad idea. You are going to have characters on the low end simply because you haven't seen what they can do

Flash and Joker are prime examples

Neat structure for a tier list though
    SHARKY, BlaqandMild15 and Hellion_96 like this.
  21. Zatoichi

Zatoichi TYM's Gay member.

Yeah, I'd like to know why each character is placed where they are.
  22. REYTHEGREAT

REYTHEGREAT Well-Known Member

people sleeping on joker. i think he is higher than that. killer frost is good but i dont think shes that high. she gets zoned out pretty easy. basically i agree with m2dave
    KIllaByte and CrazySlasher like this.
  23. CrazySlasher

CrazySlasher Well-Known Member

Yup.

Nobody is hating, it would just be nice to have some explanations of the placings.
    Zatoichi likes this.
  24. ApertureBlack

ApertureBlack The Only Player On The Wii U

Its ok, but Joker definitely is around low mid-mid tier in his abilities.

I realize cyborg is high, but I wouldnt consider him top, is that because of his infinite?

Currently, Id say Aquaman, Superman, Nightwing, Doomsday, Cyborg, Raven, Batman, and Black Adam are all high tier based on tourney results and general views.
  25. Law Hero

Law Hero I. Hear. A. Sound.

Killer Frost is stronger and more well-rounded than Superman, Aquaman, and Green Lantern?

Explain yourself, sir.
    SaltShaker, Noxcy, Neclord and 2 others like this.