What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm torn on the vote right now, but I've got it down to 3. I'll wait until they persuade me as well.

Also, mad props to Reno Racks for putting this together. It's not everyday you find someone with a heart of gold.....or a safe full of it. :D

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wait Curbo just won winterbrawl.. shouldnt he have some cash to make the trip???
Pay out wasn't that great. He helped pay for gas for my truck and after he won money he gave me more money for gas. 1st person to help me in the money department after they won money at tournament. I could call out a bunch of players who slept in my room for free won a tournament and didn't offer a cent to me.

Curbo is a good kid and deserves something like this.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Pay out wasn't that great. He helped pay for gas for my truck and after he won money he gave me more money for gas. 1st person to help me in the money department after they won money at tournament. I could call out a bunch of players who slept in my room for free won a tournament and didn't offer a cent to me.

thats cool.. if only it was Esports money :/

I'm confused. i clicked "see results" and sonicfox doesnt show up. does that mean that he doesnt have votes?

As a side note, i'm not really sold for any of these so far. Come on folks earn my vote! Call someone out for something ludicrous to make you going a must see.

CRUM

Noob
I'm confused. i clicked "see results" and sonicfox doesnt show up. does that mean that he doesnt have votes?

As a side note, i'm not really sold for any of these so far. Come on folks earn my vote! Call someone out for something ludicrous to make you going a must see.
Vote for WoundCowboy, you shouldn't even think twice

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™

haha curbo is a nice guy in real life which is totally opposite of how he is on the forums

bet he won't admit it though CURBOLICOUS

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

sonic fox had to be removed cause he found he couldnt go :(

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Why? He's said what he's done, i want to hear what he's going to do. If he plays a "loser drops his main until 2014" match against pig i'll vote for him
I have improved in every tournament I have been to and I have beaten more top players than almost everyone on this list. What have the other candidates said to make you think that they will improve?

I have improved in every tournament I have been to and I have beaten more top players than almost everyone on this list. What have the other candidates said to make you think that they will improve?
right right, you have improved, past progressive. What are you going to do? i want some shots fired
Same for Mr. Mileena xKhaoTikx CURBOLICOUS Death GamerBlake90 and gross (la pregunta es si ganas esto y vas a FR que vas a hacer alla, quien vas a destruir, que podemos ver de ti que no vamos a ver de los otros, ...)

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
I really can't think of a more suitable candidate than WoundCowboy

When I talked to him on an episode of my podcast (In my sig, cheap plug!) I could tell just from the way he talked that he was more determined than ever to make a name for himself. Watching him do that live at SCR was quite the experience.

Anyone who can roll through MLG Anaheim champion Ballin, DJT, and two of the Evo top 8 all in the same tournament is a ridiculous man who deserves to have his entry fee paid to any tournament of his choosing. Hats off to you, Ryan, and I hope you get this.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter

hmm... I have NO idea who you could be talking about. Kappa

On that note.. I voted for Curbo. But I hope everyone on that list can make it. Would be a great tournament if they all could, they all deserve to in one way or another. One idea though is to save a few hundred dollars and then go. That has worked for me most of the time except last summer when I was in a real tough spot because I was laid off from work. But yeah, Curbo is a teenager, he needs help getting there probably I vote for him.