What's new

VOTE HERE TO SEND SOMEONE FOR FREE TO FINAL ROUND - VOTING ENDS AT MIDNIGHT EST ON WEDNESDAY

Who Does The Communtiy Want to Send to Final Round for Pure Hype and to Win it All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Announcement #1

VOTE UPDATE 3-5-13 - This is the actual vote count that removes ineligible votes
1st - WoundCowboy with 67 votes
2nd - Mr. Mileena with 65 votes
3rd - Curbo with 25 votes
4th - Blake with 21 votes
5th - xKhaoticx with 20 votes
6th - Gross with 18 votes

STORMS for god sakes can we get a front page on this. Reno deserves it
Tim Static

Final Round
Date: March 29th-31st
Time: Sat 10:00am est- expected 6pm est
Streams:
Main Stream www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut
Second Stream www.twitch.tv/Atlantakombat

What this is?
Atlanta Kombat (AK) is sponsoring a player that receives the most votes from the community to go to Final Round with a full free round trip ticket and place to stay for 4 days Thursday-Sunday to compete with USA's best and Atlanta's best in MK9.

Votes are Public so PLEASE Take a moment to write out 2-3 sentences or more why you voted for the person you voted for. This will eliminate most feelings of "butt hurt" that they didn't get your vote.

Only Eligible Candidates Are the ones listed in the Poll
1. WoundCowboy
2. GamerBlake90
3. Mr. Mileena
4. SonicFox5000
5. CURBOLICOUS
6. Death
7. xKhaoTikx
8. gross

Players Must commit to me that they can attend 100%, if winner can not go 100% by the time voting ends then 2nd place vote receiver will take the prize. NO EXCUSES NO QUESTIONS ASKED

Making and posting Hype videos to hype up your candidate of choice is recommended and encouraged

Bickering among candidates encouraging others to vote for them and NOT vote for the others is also allowed and highly encouraged for hype.

MESSAGE TO COMMUNITY: MAKE THEM EARN YOUR VOTE. MAKE THEM TELL YOU WHY THEY DESERVE IT

Who Should the community thank 100% for this bitchin and wonderful opportunity ?
Reno_Racks

This man came up with the idea, hosting the idea, providing the idea. He deserves a thank you from every single one of you whether involved or not for the opportunity that wasnt there until he out of his own pocket and heart decided to provide. Please be as appreciative as you can and thank Reno_Racks for all this.

He is the heart and soul of Atlanta and has completely revived our scene.

Announcement #2

Reno_Racks is throwing the most epic party ever for all MK9 participants directly after FR concludes. Could be streamed as well but you'll crying in anger that you missed this party.
Ill stop here and let him post and explain his plans for this party. The party actually deserves its own thread he should create. It'll be that good

I just wanted to thank Reno_Racks for this amazing opportunity.
You are someone who this community needs, and your kind gesture of this free sponsored trip is so appreciated. You are amazing and, really, thank you so much for providing the opportunity for 8 of us to go to this hype tournament.

As far as my case, I'm just quite honored to be even placed among 7 great players. I cannot promise anything, but I will promise I will try my hardest to do well. At Battle and Brew, I will not hesitate to go all 100% Sindel or Jade. I will try my best with Kitana at Final Round, and will not be afraid to pull out my Sindel if need be.

I won't talk smack, I won't promise anything, but I would appreciate your votes since I have been MIA for almost a year. Whoever wins this I will be extremely happy for. This is ,again, a kind gesture from Reno Racks.

Good luck to all and no matter what, 1 person will be given the chance to attend this. All that matters.
Thanks again

>Looks at voting list
>Reads....
>"Gamerblake90 - Online Sonya of the world and Top Scene Contributor"
>Votes.

I feel that is reason enough to vote for Sir Blake. His dedication to our community should be rewarded, despite the fact he uses/used EX Cartwheels. :p

And....
WE ARE WHOLEHEARTEDLY GRATEFUL FOR THINE MASSIVE HEART, SIR RENO_RACKS!! MAY THE ELDER GODS BLESS THEE AND THY KINDRED WITH MANY DESIRABLE VIRGINS.
#RoyalCanterlotVoice

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
Mr. Mileena! This guy hasn't been to a tournament since TEXAS SHOWDOWN APRIL 2012. Everybody else on this list has gone to some kind of major lately and has had their chance to shine. Plus his kitana and sindel are god tier! He will body kids..

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
ok. i'm gonna say my peace.

First off, I'm really excited that not only I, but other top/rising players are given this opportunity. Of course, I REALLY want to go, but the other names on this list are just as competitive as me or better, and I wouldn't be upset at the winner, just as long as the put on a string showing. Now, I can't say I want someone to win, because I want to win lol.

Why Vote for KhaoTik? I'll explain.

Most of you guys probably know my story, but for those who don't I'll make it simple. I was hyped up by the community before NEC, got my back blown out at NEC, took a lashing from the community, came back to a stacked tournament and placed 3rd (BARELY losing to Reo), continued off that and placed 3rd at a stacked major, and hoping to continue my success, hopefully at FR. I don't really get the opportunity to travel, due to school and work, but man, I'd take a break from those things WITHOUT HESITATION if I win this trip.

Everyone knows me as probably one of the most competitive and hungriest players in the community. I don't back down from ANY challenge, beaten some very top players in the scene, and I put on a show for the stream to talk about. If I win this trip, I PROMISE to do the same. Usually, I'll just gun for top 8, but given the circumstances of this opportunity, I have no other choice but to gun for that #1, and I'll do my best to reach that achievement.

I've been on a good run lately, and people say my true moment is coming soon, so maybe this can be the moment! I've shown that nothing can keep me down, I've shown that I can hang with the best of em, I back my shit up, and most importantly, I've shown that I NEVER give up, no matter what the situation is. So what do you say? How about keeping this guy's tourney streak burning my sending me to FR? Also, to those who wanna see me fail, well, you have the power to see that as well by voting for me. Either way, I JUST WANNA GO DAMMIT lol :)

CRUM

Noob
Here's my case for WoundCowboy and why he should win this!: http://netherrealmcoverage.blogspot.com/2013/03/get-woundcowboy-to-final-round-2013.html. Here's a small excerpt of my post:

The reason I have written all of this is for no reason other than to get WoundCowboy to Final Round 2013. This is my case for him making it there. Watching his gameplay at SCR 2013 is what kept me excited to stay in the community and to continue playing this game. WoundCowboy was responsible for the most hype moments that I've ever had since I joined the community and since I started playing this game. His overall game is nothing short of incredible, and he does so with a character that not many players have been able to be successful with. Some of you may be asking, why should I vote for him? My question is..Why SHOULDN'T you vote for him? Tyrant may have won SCR, but WoundCowboy provided the most incredible comebacks at SCR 2013, and he is a living breathing example of what hard work and dedication can bring you if you want something bad enough. Cowboy made me want to attend Winter Brawl and inspired me to level up my Mortal Kombat gameplay. He IS the Shang Tsung of the World, and I urge all who read this post to visit THIS LINK RIGHT HERE: http://testyourmight.com/threads/vote-here-to-send-someone-for-free-to-final-round-vote-ends-in-5-days.28367/. GO INTO THE LINK, MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON TYM IF YOU DON'T ALREADY HAVE ONE AND VOTE FOR HIM. There is no reason why you shouldn't vote for Cowboy, he is an amazing player and has shown that he can overcome some extremely bad matchups with his character. So don't even think twice about it, let's get this guy to Final Round 2013 in Atlanta so we can continue to be amazed and impressed by how well he plays the game of Mortal Kombat. DO IT NOW!