What's new

Updates for Kumite in Tennessee 2014 - Top 8 has been finalized!

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
lol then what is GamerBlake to us Kappa

But seriously, good shit this weekend Zyos. Tre and the rest of the AK family are very grateful.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I like watching it. But I like watching everything, and get hype for a lot of things.
I play it on the side and I kan't really watch it like that. Don't understand enough to feel like I know what's happening. So much seems like yolo randomness unless I'm playing and konditioning people.

Flagg

Noob
God I used to love playing tekken, vf and doe back in the day but 3d fighters just don't look like they've evolved at all over the last 20 years except for nicer looking skins and slightly smoother frame rate.

Bring on the 2d fighters!

Last edited:

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Great commentary DMS. Are you doing Top 8? Get some interviews and their mindset to talk for the matches if you want. Who's your partner if you are commentating?

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
God I used to love playing tekken, vf and do back in the day but 3d fighters just don't look like they've evolved at all over the last 20 years except for nicer looking skins and slightly smoother frame rate.

Bring on the 2d fighters!
that is exactly how I feel too.now put that up your flagpole,salute it and enjoy yourself.

Flagg

Noob
that is exactly how I feel too.now put that up your flagpole,salute it and enjoy yourself.
I can't enjoy 3d fighters even if I press B. Animation still looks the same and clunky. MK 9, Injustice and Sf AE look so much nicer now than 3d fighters and the animation is better.