What's new

Updates for Kumite in Tennessee 2014 - Top 8 has been finalized!

@Relaxedstate correction . its gga/empr max

@Maxintensity25

CONGRATS TO THE EMPERORS THAT FOUGHT HARD TO GET TOP 8 .

@AK Pig Of The Hut

@AK SaltFace

@Maxintensity25

BEST COMMENTATOR IN THE SHOW BIZ @Emperor DMS

GOOD SHIT @Kitana Prime AND @Noobe HYPED FIGHTS!!!

ALSO GOOD SHIT TO @GGA 16 Bit

I WAS ACTUALLY ROOTING FOR YOU!! I REALISED WHAT I WAS DOING . I HAD TO STOP MYSELF BY SLAPPING ONE OF MY SLAVES FOR ALLOWING ME TO COMMIT FOOLISH ACTS LOL. NOW THAT YOUR IN TOP 8 WHEN GOING UP AGAINST A EMPEROR PREPARED TO TASTE FAILURE !!!!

THE WARKHAN EMPEROR OF OUTWORLD HAS SPOKEN !!!

Flagg

Noob
I have to admit, I've liked the look of Pigs Zod so far.

Max's Bane is a beast as well.

Has Sf AE top 8 started yet?

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
Gotta say, I'm really proud to part of the AK Team. The hard work and dedication is apparent and this couldn't have been a better place to showcase it all.

As for my performance? I wasn't expecting the world but I was expecting to do better than 1-2. I can't expect to do well when I have only put in 1/3 of the work of what the top 8 guys have...I have a long way to go to get my game up. It's good to know I can rely on AK to level me up properly now that I can actually go to locals.

Vggs to argon Ross and PPJ who beat me. Both great players whom I respect. Much love to everyone at GGA. Very classy scene.
As an honorary ak member for this tournament i side with fly, as an ohio guy i root for king, since ive spent more time at gga i root for them, and lastly @Mr Aquaman i went all ares like a boss and went 2-2 losing my first match to kitana prime winning my next 2 then getting beat by sykniss dat ares aquaman match :( we need to start playing more for wb and i need a tryout for PTH :)

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
As an honorary ak member for this tournament i side with fly, as an ohio guy i root for king, since ive spent more time at gga i root for them, and lastly @Mr Aquaman i went all ares like a boss and went 2-2 losing my first match to kitana prime winning my next 2 then getting beat by sykniss dat ares aquaman match :( we need to start playing more for wb and i need a tryout for PTH :)
My Man, who did you get wins against? 2-2 is not bad at all! The aquaman MU is tough, ive been working on it for almost a year now and I still hold that shit. And Kitana actually has some exp, we played a really long set at NEC so that is not a bad loss either. Great job and welcome to being hollywood!

Zyos

Zyos aka Mr Mix ya Girl
My Man, who did you get wins against? 2-2 is not bad at all! The aquaman MU is tough, ive been working on it for almost a year now and I still hold that shit. And Kitana actually has some exp, we played a really long set at NEC so that is not a bad loss either. Great job and welcome to being hollywood!
Honestly i cant remember the guys i beat 1 played doomsday(thanks newbiesauce) and 2nd played green lantern, i HATE that match but somehow i guessed right on every vortex he tried i looked ultra pro had a lifebar down comeback on that lantern (yea man put in a good word with pth i'll consider leaving ak for that ;) )

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Honestly i cant remember the guys i beat 1 played doomsday(thanks newbiesauce) and 2nd played green lantern, i HATE that match but somehow i guessed right on every vortex he tried i looked ultra pro had a lifebar down comeback on that lantern (yea man put in a good word with pth i'll consider leaving ak for that ;) )
lol damn ak on blast?