What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He's mid tier now that me and djt no longer use him and beat you. If we were, "easy top 5".
No, when I say things like that in a private set (never ever once public in any and all of my tier lists did he show up top 5) it's out of current in the moment rage

Shinnok has been and will continue to be braindead and thoughtless top 5 character . It isn't just me, it's just that I pubicily said it second ( @EGP Wonder_Chef credited for being first) and have stood by it enduring shit storms of denial from you and others shitting on me for stating that - when in fact this past ktp slips said it too and you didn't deny it, instead just said "yea..."

I've been many wrong about mu #s but I'm usually dead on correct w anything I say public about xyz being shit 5 and xyz being top 5 in all 3 NRS games

Enjoy your broke character

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Not you Pig, that's for sure. But to answer the question:
- SonicFox
- Honeybee
- DJT
- REO
- Madzin/FoxyGrandpa

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Top 5:

1. SonicFox
2. DJT
3. MIT
4. Foxy
5. REO

My favorite to watch:

1. Tom Brady
2. Pig of the Hut
3. DJT/MIT
4. Any STB
5. Tyrant/Dizzy (although I wish dizzy played Cage lol)

Favorite Characters to watch:

1. Sub Zero
2. Kenshi
3. Reptile
4. Jason (oddly enough... even tho I hate guest characters lol)
5. Anyone shit tier

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Boneshaper is definitely top 5 and easy to learn/use/be effective with. Calling him "brain dead" is fine to me as well, just kinda disrespectful but he's earned it I suppose (shinnok not cowboy).

Cowboy as long as you're winning you shouldn't care what people say, props are overrated. Crazy I know, but just keep winning and enjoy the salt. @cR WoundCowboy

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
1. Sonic Fox- EVO and ESL champ.
2. Foxy- 2nd at EVO, dominated ESL region and offline events.
3. DJT- Has consistently placed top 3-5(mostly top 3) at every tournament attended. Placed top 8 at EVO.
4. HoneyBee- 3rd place at EVO, has consistently placed top 8 since release.
5. MIT/Wound

Honorable Mention:
REO- Has been placing top 8 except for a couple of tournaments I believe.(Watch out when he finds his character.)
Michaelangelo- Silently placing top 8 all over the place, but no one talks about it lol.
Alucard- Hasn't been to too many tournaments, but always places high.
Saltface- He is on the cusp of breaking through imo. He is a great player of course, but you can see him leveling up over time.
Ketchup- Top 8 at EVO and has been doing well in his region.

BREAKTHROUGH PLAYER- A Milky Situation. Top 8 at EVO and is looking strong.

Last edited:

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
1.SonicFox (no need to explain why)
2.Reo (same as Fox but he doesnt have main , after he finds a main people will start to cry like bitches)
3.Foxy
4.Honeybee
5.Ketchup (Yes he is the best Quan)