There is no more need for explanation

2. @A F0xy Grampa
Second at Evo -huge weight
Dominate at almost every event

3. @YOMI DJT
Multiple major winner
Second most consistent ever
Performed highest level using multiple characters
The only NRS player w 3 official Evo medals other than his brother in all 3 games

4. @FOREVER KING - talks hella shit to Woundcowboy then wins SJ, the most competitive major yet, double eliminating sonic fox . RUMOR HAS IT @FOREVER KING txted Woundcowboy the following "your move chump" forever king has talked the talk and now hella walked the walk

5. USER=28145]@HoneyBee[/USER]
Extremely high placings at every major he attends
Consistent
Character loyalist
Third at Evo - major weight
One of few to beat fox

Honorable Mentions (6-8)

@YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI REO & Alucard

Post yours for discussion - it's never too early for fun discussion

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
If it's based on reults and not opinion then you've really said it all Pig! Agree with your list!

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
1. @SonicFox5000
Evo champ
Esl champ
There is no more need for explanation

2. @A F0xy Grampa
Second at Evo -huge weight
Dominate at almost every event

3. @YOMI DJT
Multiple major winner
Second most consistent ever
Performed highest level using multiple characters
The only NRS player w 3 official Evo medals other than his brother in all 3 games

4. @HoneyBee
Extremely high placings at every major he attends
Consistent
Character loyalist
Third at Evo - major weight
One of few to beat fox

5. @cR WoundCowboy
Broke player using broke character = major dominance to come
Egl major winner
Dominated opponents he lost at Evo to at Egl which shows quick fast adjustment and future dominant signs

Honorable Mentions (6-8)

@YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI REO & Alucard

Post yours for discussion - it's never too early for fun discussion

Last edited:

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
1) Sonicfox
2/3) Afoxygrampa, DJT
4) Honeybee
5) Gross
6) WoundCowboy
7) Alucard
8) Reo

I don't put MIT in top 8, because despite placing high in almost every tournament his game doesn't convince me. I don't know how to put it, it's just my personal opinion but for me what does most of the job for him is the character.

On the contrary, Gross and Alucard are very fun to watch and show something great in every match, so I place them in my list even if they didn't win much.

Last edited:

Ayase Chihaya

Chihayafuru
DJT and foxygrampa are really on the same level I'd say, but yes MIT seems consistent even though wound just won a major so I'd place MIT 5th. Based on winning majors dizzy should be there too, but hes not top 5 so I'd say MIT is 5th.

Schuyler

Noob
In my opinion mit should be higher than wound cowboy. Also you should due the most fun to watch players also. I mean that's whats going to get more people watching and in the fgc is watching fun players.

off the top of my head sonic fox, salt face, kitana prime , kahotic raptor or whatever his name is and a couple more.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
In my opinion mit should be higher than wound cowboy. Also you should due the most fun to watch players also. I mean that's whats going to get more people watching and in the fgc is watching fun players.

off the top of my head sonic fox, salt face, kitana prime , kahotic raptor or whatever his name is and a couple more.
Also least fun lol

Acid Hand

The Acid Hand
1) Sonic Fox- The Champ
2) DJT - Consistently plays well with different characters
3) Foxy Grandpa - Solid
4) Tyrant - Character loyalist and GOAT Jax
5) Slayer/WonderChef - Slayer has unmatched swag like that of Prince Naseem, Chef can play multiple characters well and is an OG