There is no more need for explanation

2. @A F0xy Grampa
Second at Evo -huge weight
Dominate at almost every event

3. @YOMI DJT
Multiple major winner
Second most consistent ever
Performed highest level using multiple characters
The only NRS player w 3 official Evo medals other than his brother in all 3 games

4. @HoneyBee
Extremely high placings at every major he attends
Consistent
Character loyalist
Third at Evo - major weight
One of few to beat fox

5. @cR WoundCowboy
Broke player using broke character = major dominance to come
Egl major winner
Dominated opponents he lost at Evo to at Egl which shows quick fast adjustment and future dominant signs

Honorable Mentions (6-8)

@YOMI MITYEAP @YOMI REO & Alucard

Post yours for discussion - it's never too early for fun discussion
I'd switch Foxy for DJT based on tourney results

haketh

Noob
Top 5 straight best at the game all biases aside
1.) Sonicfoxx
2.) Foxy
3.) DJT
4.) Honeybee
5.) MIT

Wound is close REAL close but MIT has been placing more consistently & him being able to get out & play a wide varieity of players helps out. I can see guys like Madzin, Ketchup, REO, Alukard *I hate to say it ugh*. Also damn y'all stop OSing on Wound with the Shinnok stuff, that shit is maaaaaad weak. With how easy Shinnok is he's still one of the few that's actually good, Shinnok aint got much to do with it because he was still doing solid with him before all the buffs hit playing Necro.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yea, it's so easy that your god Kidigital was bodied in pools at EGL.
Let's not forget this is what happens when you use your comain against another very talented broke shaper

Not that easy is it? Where were your options u speak of that we have facing it? 0/8 punishes on his OH. Not that easy is it? Good to see someone else struggles against this bs (bullshit) without his own using it.

Sorry I got it right
When I said broke shaper is top 5 but when slips mentions it on ktp u don't disagree and just say "yea."

Gave u props saying you're in the top 5 but let's not forget this character is broken and easy as shit to use

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
1. SonicFox (no surprises here)
2. DJT (most consistent aside from fox)
3. HoneyBee (super solid and 1 of the most fun to watch)
4. MIT (consistent top 8 placer)
5. REO (he's not dominating like in mk9, but he's consistent and him having a character crisis is holding him back right now, but will help in the long run)

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
1. @Pig Of The Hut

- Plays a mediocre at best character and is fucking smart. He can read his opponents and knows matchups well. Not only that, but he knows the ins and outs of all 3 Kenshi variations and a giant asset to the community.

2. @SonicFox5000

- Current EVO champ and might be skillfully better than Pig, BUT his disrespect and childishness knock him down a peg for me. I know he isn't old enough to go see an R rated movie but he still acts like a dick. Can't take away from his dominance however.

3. @YOMI DJT and @YOMI MITYEAP

- LBSH, you can't have one without the other. You can't have Al Bundy without Peg, Sanford without his Son, the flu without a fever, Taco Bell without diarrhea.

It's a symbiotic relationship where both NEED each other. Both amazing players and gentleman to the community.

#YEAAAAAPPP

4. Coach Steve

- Plays Kano at the highest level so far. Knows his MUs and his spacing is godlike. Helps the community along with Saltshaker.

5. @Tom Brady

- May not have the placing stop show this far but his helpfulness and understanding to the game make him a GOAT.

I could have listed other players but their attitudes ruin it for me and make me not a "fan" if theirs. My opinion.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
All these lists are irrelevant. Netotigr isnt on any of them.
It is a travesty really. Neto is indisputably number one when it comes to rushdown, zoning, footsies, execution, reads and KomboGotems.

(kappa, kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,kappa,)

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Let's not forget this is what happens when you use your comain against another very talented broke shaper

Not that easy is it? Where were your options u speak of that we have facing it? 0/8 punishes on his OH. Not that easy is it? Good to see someone else struggles again this bs (bullshit) without his own using it.

Sorry I got it right
When I said broke shaper is top 5 but when slips mentions it on ktp u don't disagree and just say "yea."

Gave u props saying you're in the top 5 but let's not forget this character is broken and easy as shit to use
Lol you never learn. That's a small section of a set that i won. No character in this game is hard to use, with the possible exception of dvorah. Boneshaper is fine.

haketh

Noob
i love how people keep overlooking @YOMI RM SaltFace ,
his tournaments placement is higher than some others listed. Based on results alone Saltface should be at least 3rd out the Yomi guys. I guess since he plays Mileena, his hard work gets skipped over.
Saltface is a guy who I can see at 5th but he hasn't won anything I recall, I'm jsut going purely off of winning and such. You can be an amazing player, probably the best but if you're playing a character not up to par & don't get that #1 spot I can't see you as Top 5. Dirty Music is probably bar none one of the greatest 3rd Strike players & could mop anyone up if he played a better character but he plays Oro so that holds him back from being in Top 5 discussion as an example.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Yea, it's so easy that your god Kidigital was bodied in pools at EGL.
Thought he was rollin with Jacqui? Not sure, his matches weren't streamed.

i love how people keep overlooking @YOMI RM SaltFace ,
his tournaments placement is higher than some others listed. Based on results alone Saltface should be at least 3rd out the Yomi guys. I guess since he plays Mileena, his hard work gets skipped over.
Saltface is a beast.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
1. Sonic Fox

After that in no particular order
DJT
Honeybee
Foxy Grampa
Mazdin

Hypest Characters no order
1. Cutthroat Kano
2. Dualist Roo Kang
3. Hugger Jason
4. Marksman Erron Black
5. Johnny Cage in general

Least Hype Characters no order
1. BS Shinnok
2. Tempest Lao
3. Scorpion in general
4. Kung Jin
5. Any female character really(besides mileena)

1) Sonicfox
2) Honeybee - He's the only one who beat fox at EVO and came close at beating him 2nd time
3) DJT
4) MIT
5) Saltface - Doing pretty well and being competitive with a low tier character

I can't consider any Kung lao (only) players at top 5 because I believe is mostly the character instead of them doing the work.