What's new

[UPDATE] East Coast Throwdown V - Injustice Top 8 Set - Will Resume at 8PM EST via Team Sp00ky

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
anyone have characters used for some/all of top32?
I think this is the characters... I am missing some.

Pool 1 » Tom Brady(Aquaman) and KT Smith(Green Lantern)
Pool 2 » RelaxedState(Cyborg) and noel brown (?)
Pool 3 » STB Reggin(??) and Crazydominican (Doomsday)
Pool 4 » Rese Killinator(Doomsday) and Blood Hawk (?)
Pool 5 » Chris G(Green Arrow, Black Adam) and Blackula(?)
Pool 6 » Reo(Batman, Nightwing, Black Adam) and Jailhouse (Green Lantern, Cyborg)
Pool 7 » Mike Metroid(Solomon Grundy, Shazam) and Maxter (Catwoman, Aquaman)
Pool 8 » Khaotic(Killer Frost) and Zaf (Raven)
Pool 9 » Rico Suave(Black Adam) and Jer (Killer Frost)
Pool 10 » EG Floe(Superman) and VSM J360(Deathstroke)
Pool 11 » JRosa(Green Lantern) and Amazing (??)
Pool 12 » Magneto Halfway(Cyborg) and Khronos (??)
Pool 13 » EMP Dragon God(??) and McPeanuts (Aquaman)
Pool 14 » CD Jr.(Superman) and Bifu Insaynne (Aquaman)
Pool 15 » Mike Infinite(Doomsday) and PRS (Doomsday)
Pool 16 » Flux (??) and Ray Riazy (Nightwing, Raven)

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I agree it was the loudest match. I too was rooting for Brown simply because the other guy irritated me that much lol. I doubt Cyborg will stay that way so I hope the guy enjoys it while he can. I've seen him play MK and he wasn't too good. People need the broken stuff.
Alright bro. You have seen me play MK? Then you know that I always make it out of pools except for one tournament. I have gotten top8 at several majors. I am no REO but damn, chill with the blowup. Cyborg is good without the fireballs and hopefully I get a chance to show that at UFGT... I use them because they are broken and I want to win LAWLL.... don't hate!

Also, we should money match if you go to tournaments. 50-100$ at your next tournament...for both MK and Injustice

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
No man. While I love Luther Strode, I have to say that there was a much more hyped match.

It was between Noel Brown (Batman) and some other, I think MK guy who played Cyborg. There was some serious yelling going on, because the matches were fairly close and it was Capcom VS MK, which I still disagree with, because it's stupid as fuck.
Oh and Noel Brown should have won that first game, if it wasn't for the weird glitch, where he used his super and actually hit the opponent, yet nothing happened and he lost afterwards, because of the recovery frames, I think.
That was me man. Was kinda hype because of what people made it. His batman super didn't connect because I MB my fireball which delayed my landing by a few frames

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Alright bro. You have seen me play MK? Then you know that I always make it out of pools except for one tournament. I have gotten top8 at several majors. I am no REO but damn, chill with the blowup. Cyborg is good without the fireballs and hopefully I get a chance to show that at UFGT... I use them because they are broken and I want to win LAWLL.... don't hate!

Also, we should money match if you go to tournaments. 50-100$ at your next tournament...for both MK and Injustice
People were referring to you in the stream chat as "that guy" lol. All you were doing was iagb. Do you even know 1 string? It just made the game look bad from my perspective. I get doing something to win, but holy shit that was something else lol. I'll be at EVO.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
People were referring to you in the stream chat as "that guy" lol. All you were doing was iagb. Do you even know 1 string? It just made the game look bad from my perspective. I get doing something to win, but holy shit that was something else lol. I'll be at EVO.
Nah no combos for me. That shit is just too hard.

I will be at EVO too! 50$ MK and 50$ Injustice. Lets do it

zaf

professor
Only reason why I lost on Sunday during top 32 is because my pad was broken. Was playing a superman and was not able to dash back or forward.

Nah no combos for me. That shit is just too hard.

I will be at EVO too! 50$ MK and 50$ Injustice. Lets do it
Aye Relaxed, you did well in representing The Borg, great talking to you and trading info.

Dont worry, The Borg will adapt, as we always do, and one day, we will have Victory.

So for all da haters and pretenders, Im just stating facts da whole worlds against Us, but we will, not surrender, and we will survive, turn out ya lights like Teddy Pender, Grass, as, I proceed.

lol.

AGHHHHH U CAN'T DO COMBOS THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE COULD DO WITH THEIR EYES CLOSED BUT CAN DO IAFBS LOWER THAN PROBABLY EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY AHHHH U SCRUB LEARN TO PLAY

zaf

professor
Hey what happened with the whole Sabin thing?
During our match in winners, there were people yelling behind me saying that Art and I were playing on a banned stage and what not. So I was like " Yo art this stage is banned" and we just kept playing and I won the match. I ended up beating him 2-1. Just check his twitter. He will be posting a video soon apparently, on "what you should not do at tournaments".

But in losers side of the pool, it was just straight up. I sat the fuck down, he sat the fuck down. I didn't say a damn word. I played my matches, mopped him up 2-0.

During our match in winners, there were people yelling behind me saying that Art and I were playing on a banned stage and what not. So I was like " Yo art this stage is banned" and we just kept playing and I won the match. I ended up beating him 2-1.

But in losers side of the pool, it was just straight up. I sat the fuck down, he sat the fuck down. I didn't say a damn word. I played my matches, mopped him up 2-0.
lmao he had a salty rant on twitter that day, I didn't quite understand the whole story to it.
Oh, what was going on with Khaotic as well? Did his pad go out like mid-match or something?

zaf

professor
lmao he had a salty rant on twitter that day, I didn't quite understand the whole story to it.
Oh, what was going on with Khaotic as well? Did his pad go out like mid-match or something?
he was using a converter, and it kept randomly disconnecting during our matches.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
These are the most played characters, not necessarily the best. They are only considered the best because they have been explored the most.
I hope some other character get explored for a change... I cant wait till tuesday

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I hope some other character get explored for a change... I cant wait till tuesday

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2
I mean we saw Grundy, Raven, and some other lessers in the top 32. Its going to be a while before they make top 8 because they have to outplay there opponents to win(moreso than someone who plays Superman or something)

Im with you though, I would love to see low tiers repped.