What's new

[UPDATE] East Coast Throwdown V - Injustice Top 8 Set - Will Resume at 8PM EST via Team Sp00ky

Mikemetroid was the hypest player to watch yesterday. I hope get gets in top 8 and shows people how fun this game can be.
No man. While I love Luther Strode, I have to say that there was a much more hyped match.

It was between Noel Brown (Batman) and some other, I think MK guy who played Cyborg. There was some serious yelling going on, because the matches were fairly close and it was Capcom VS MK, which I still disagree with, because it's stupid as fuck.
Oh and Noel Brown should have won that first game, if it wasn't for the weird glitch, where he used his super and actually hit the opponent, yet nothing happened and he lost afterwards, because of the recovery frames, I think.

Uotan

Unban Joker
I think JRosa and Amazingqq ended up reversed. I'm pretty sure Amazingqq sent JRosa to losers.

Congrats to the top 32 and everyone who attended ECT.
Nope, JRosa played Batman and destroyed Amazingqq, but I guess Tom was confused and assumed JRosa was playing GL since that's who he played at Project Injustice. Thia lead to the names being reversed by mistake on stream.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
MOST Kabal and Kenshis rarely placed Top 8 in MK either

Blackula, one of three known top Kenshis (two which are not in this tourney), is in Top 32.

<.<
I got nothing but respect for Blackula, he is an amazing mk and tekken player.... i was just tying to diss/troll this kabal player that i wont name lol.

Good shit Relaxedstate, your Cyborg is insame!!! ( I will be picking up Black Adam bc of you and how you destroyed me last time online;) )

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
No man. While I love Luther Strode, I have to say that there was a much more hyped match.

It was between Noel Brown (Batman) and some other, I think MK guy who played Cyborg. There was some serious yelling going on, because the matches were fairly close and it was Capcom VS MK, which I still disagree with, because it's stupid as fuck.
Oh and Noel Brown should have won that first game, if it wasn't for the weird glitch, where he used his super and actually hit the opponent, yet nothing happened and he lost afterwards, because of the recovery frames, I think.
No way man! I was getting pissed watching Cyborg IAGB. 95% of the time that's all the Cyborg player was doing. You can't do much against it.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane

That match was the furthest thing from hype (imo). I just don't get enjoyment from watching cyborg turn the game from a FG to a bullet hell game. oh, IS HE GOING TO GET HIT? OR IS HE GOING TO JUMP? OR IS HE GOING TO BLOCK THEN DASH?
It's not even like its like zoning on reaction and tracking hte other player, hes literally filling the screen with fireballs.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
That match was the furthest thing from hype (imo). I just don't get enjoyment from watching cyborg turn the game from a FG to a bullet hell game. oh, IS HE GOING TO GET HIT? OR IS HE GOING TO JUMP? OR IS HE GOING TO BLOCK THEN DASH?
It's not even like its like zoning on reaction and tracking hte other player, hes literally filling the screen with fireballs.
I play DS and I 100% agree with this. Cyborgs projectiles are too large to dash or jump over if done properly. It's really cheap and I'm willing to bet the Cyborg player believes he is good at this game because he can do that.

TotteryManx & Chakk dizzle, the games itself were garbage, because of the IAFB shit, but the crowd was hype and the tension was there, because it was not a normal match, but one between a Capcom and a MK9 player. The MK9 player popped off big time, when he won.

I was hyped, because I was hoping Noel Brown would win and everyone in the background would shut the fuck up and realize where his place is - Kappa - Yet the IAFBS came along.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
TotteryManx & Chakk dizzle, the games itself were garbage, because of the IAFB shit, but the crowd was hype and the tension was there, because it was not a normal match, but one between a Capcom and a MK9 player. The MK9 player popped off big time, when he won.

I was hyped, because I was hoping Noel Brown would win and everyone in the background would shut the fuck up and realize where his place is - Kappa - Yet the IAFBS came along.
I agree it was the loudest match. I too was rooting for Brown simply because the other guy irritated me that much lol. I doubt Cyborg will stay that way so I hope the guy enjoys it while he can. I've seen him play MK and he wasn't too good. People need the broken stuff.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Congratulations to all who have made it this far. A little bit surprised that Sonic Fox didn't even make it out of his pool. I hope Crazy Dominican takes it, his Doomsday is insane. By far the quickest and most lopsided matches on stream when he plays.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I like how most kabal and kenshi players are getting exposed in this game lol.
Funny how most of them think they have skills bc they learn how to abuse cheap shit....
........?

When did i get exposed? Ive won 2 locals (40 man and 24 man) w a low tier

#KnockOnWood