What's new

[UPDATE]Boon's kryptic countdown kontinues; "24" is it leading to the reveal of Mortal Kombat 10?

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Oh, I know the game has problems but you act like literally everyone thought it was a steaming pile of turd. NRS don't have to redeem themselves to the general public, which made up like 95% of the game's sales... and not everyone on here dislikes it either.
This is all subjective and while you're entitled to your opinion, I think you're undermining how difficult it is to get the kind of reception Injustice did with a completely new IP in the fighting genre nowadays. Despite the decline of MK, NRS always had the failsafe nostalgia card to fall back on, and they played it with MK9.
At first I hated the game and quit it after a few weeks. Now about a month ago I have pick the game back up and I actually really like it now.

I like it for what its and was supposed to be but I was just pointing out the faults of the game so it could be corrected for future games thats all.

I cant get enough of playing Batman now, I love the feeling I get when I pull of his combos and bat set ups haha its jus sucks that there is nothing I can do on wake ups.

I wouldn't mind no wake ups but give me a decent aa at least so if you knock me down you deserve to be rewarded for it. Also I feel like he is strong but got nerfed way too much.

Glass Sword

Nobody
At first I hated the game and quit it after a few weeks. Now about a month ago I have pick the game back up and I actually really like it now.

I like it for what its and was supposed to be but I was just pointing out the faults of the game so it could be corrected for future games thats all.

I cant get enough of playing Batman now, I love the feeling I get when I pull of his combos and bat set ups haha its jus sucks that there is nothing I can do on wake ups.

I wouldn't mind no wake ups but give me a decent aa at least so if you knock me down you deserve to be rewarded for it. Also I feel like he is strong but got nerfed way too much.
Check out Atlanta Scraps. @AK/RM GamerBlake has a problem with you saying Batman has poor anti-airs.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Check out Atlanta Scraps. @AK/RM GamerBlake has a problem with you saying Batman has poor anti-airs.

Dream sword nailed it

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!

You have a great d2 and trait. Use them to anti-air. :)

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Look I have no doubt there will be a new next gen MK game, but honestly he is likely hinting that they will have there own announcment in the June edition GI

Alright, no playing from me now.

I think we get an announcement/teaser trailer on May 29th or June 2nd, an article in Gameinformer early June, and a proper trailer at E3.
....how are you in making a correlation to that tweet and NRS' next game....

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
You have a great d2 and trait. Use them to anti-air. :)
Last time I check. D2s were still been stuffed by Lex j3s, Scorps j3s, joker j2/3s, aquamans j3s etc Etc I cant remember the rest of them since I just started playing again...

Now what do I do vs chars like Bane or MMH on wake ups?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Last time I check. D2s were still been stuffed by Lex j3s, Scorps j3s, joker j2/3s, aquamans j3s etc Etc I cant remember the rest of them since I just started playing again...

Now what do I do vs chars like Bane or MMH on wake ups?
Nope. Batman's D2 can beat all the jump attacks you listed.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Nope. Batman's D2 can beat all the jump attacks you listed.
How do you deal with bs chars like Bane on wake ups?

Also how do hell am I supposed to fight MMH when He keeps teleporting for free :(

Batman is the only char I like, the rest just feel stiff and weird and I dont wanna drop him but sigh... Dealing with Bane and this other bs char that dont let him wake up is frustrating ass hell.