What's new

[UPDATE]Boon's kryptic countdown kontinues; "24" is it leading to the reveal of Mortal Kombat 10?

E

Eldriken

Maybe it's because he would have ran out of characters if he used the full words?

#partypooper

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
MK10 or INj 2 (with proper wake ups/ reversals and AAs) would be awesome, tho if I had a choice I would love for NRs to make MK vs SF or DCU vs Marvel!!!

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
MK10, INj 2 (with proper wake ups/ reversals and AAs) would be awesome, tho if I had a choice I would love for NRs to make MK vs SF or DCU vs Marvel!!!
The only thing you said that is possible is MK10, IGAU2 doesn't exist, MK vs SF is a pipe dream and DC vs Marvel is too messy legally

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Alright, no playing from me now.

I think we get an announcement/teaser trailer on May 29th or June 2nd, an article in Gameinformer early June, and a proper trailer at E3.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
The only thing you said that is possible is MK10, IGAU2 doesn't exist, MK vs SF is a pipe dream and DC vs Marvel is too messy legally
Idk Capcom did just lose the rights for marvel... Inj 2 is very possible specially if Nrs is trying to redeem themselves for the hot mess they made with Inj 1.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Idk Capcom did just lose the rights for marvel.
And I doubt they're in a hurry to give the license to Warner Bros especially since some Marvel characters are owned by other companies so even more deals need to be made. Not saying it can't happen but I don't see it happening anytime soon since Capcom just recently lost the license and negotiations would take a while, we'd be looking at 2016 at the VERY earliest.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Alright, no playing from me now.

I think we get an announcement/teaser trailer on May 29th or June 2nd, an article in Gameinformer early June, and a proper trailer at E3.
Let the announcements to announcements and the teasing for teasers begin!

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Idk Capcom did just lose the rights for marvel... Inj 2 is very possible specially if Nrs is trying to redeem themselves for the hot mess they made with Inj 1.
IGAU is a bad game though, but to each his own. Yes but WB would have to pick up Marvel, which means dealing with Disney

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I wouldn't say Injustice was seen by most as a "hot mess"...
Well if was... It got to an ok place after a shit load of patches and still aas and wake ups dont work how they should.

The game has input delays.
Dropped inputs.
Even with - edge off you still get random moves if pressed too fast etc etc.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Well if was... It got to an ok place after a shit load of patches and still aas and wake ups dont work how they should.

Dropped inputs.
Oh, I know the game has problems but you act like literally everyone thought it was a steaming pile of turd. NRS don't have to redeem themselves to the general public, which made up like 95% of the game's sales... and not everyone on here dislikes it either.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

Dropped inputs.
This is all subjective and while you're entitled to your opinion, I think you're undermining how difficult it is to get the kind of reception Injustice did with a completely new IP in the fighting genre nowadays. Despite the decline of MK, NRS always had the failsafe nostalgia card to fall back on, and they played it with MK9.