What's new

UPDATE: Boon tweets screenshot, plus upcoming video will "reveal a lot more than Kung Lao!"

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I really, really want to see what one of Kung Lao's fatalities are. I hope they have something über interesting that makes his new hat come into play.
I doubt it, the hats are variation specific.

I also have a feeling he might have a boring slice fatality this time around.

I can't really think of anything awesome he'd do that would involve the hat that is new and not boring.

Well, maybe he can throw it on the floor and have it spin buzz-saw style, then grab the opponent and slowly push their face into the blade.

Who am I kidding, he'll probably do some fancy poses and cut them up all crazy and then they come apart slowly in the most generic way possible.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sektor standing 1 is 6frames. If you are gonna cry at least get your facts straight you scrub.
Sektor had T-Rex's arms, very short range bro, but i agree that KL didn't had the fastest jab, but definitely the top 3 jab in the game, if we compare to Sonya and Cage, KL would punish and whiff punish mistakes with standing 2, this made his footsie game a lot dangerous, not every character had that.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I doubt it, the hats are variation specific.

I also have a feeling he might have a boring slice fatality this time around.

I can't really think of anything awesome he'd do that would involve the hat that is new and not boring.

Well, maybe he can throw it on the floor and have it spin buzz-saw style, then grab the opponent and slowly push their face into the blade.

Who am I kidding, he'll probably do some fancy poses and cut them up all crazy and then they come apart slowly in the most generic way possible.
Maybe he could toss his hat up high into the air. While it's ascending, he does a Liu Kang style strike through the opponents torso. With his arm still through the opponent, he catches his falling hat and pulls it through the opponents body. At least that would be a slice with some style.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Maybe he could toss his hat up high into the air. While it's ascending, he does a Liu Kang style strike through the opponents torso. With his arm still through the opponent, he catches his falling hat and pulls it through the opponents body. At least that would be a slice with some style.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
This is definitely that Special Forces Division stage that got revealed with Kung Lao last week.

This is definitely that Special Forces Division stage that got revealed with Kung Lao last week.
Before I saw your post, I though this stage might of been a a re-imagining of MK Deception's 'Dark Prison' stage. I'm not sure though anymore, but it certainly reminds me of it. Either way, I get the impression it's some type of containment facility in which the barbed wire and barricades alludes to.

I hope they go all out with stage fatalities for this game.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Either way, I get the impression it's some type of containment facility in which the barbed wire and barricades alludes to.
It does look like some sort of prison. Maybe there is a small jail or holding facility at the Special Forces camp?

hahaha i know all the frame data in this game you rookie i said BEST standing 2 not the fastest!!! , kl has the best punch in the game due to his speed and range! god you look like a fool. whats your comeback to that. your a kl main and you didnt even know he has the best punch in the game lololol you beginner! just because sektor has a 6 frame jab does not make it the best punch it makes them the quickest.
Sektor standing 1 is 6frames. If you are gonna cry at least get your facts straight you scrub.

Last edited:

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
Hell of a lot more than KL. Who cares about the random spectators behind after this information. They can be random like shaolin monks in mk9