What's new

UPDATE: Boon tweets screenshot, plus upcoming video will "reveal a lot more than Kung Lao!"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yesterday Ed Boon announced over Twitter that he would share a new screenshot from Netherrealm Studios' upcoming iteration in the Mortal Kombat series - Mortal Kombat X. Those that are not aware of the announcement can catch up in this thread.

Ed has finally revealed the screenshot which contains Kung Lao beating "the KRAP out of Scorpion" on possibly the newest revealed arena! Apparently, although not included in the screenshots from the digital release of the magazine, this screenshot was given to GamesMaster. See the image below!

klscreenshot.png
see image in full here

Also, regarding the upcoming video (we have no idea when)...
videoreveal.png

Article credit: @Youphemism
Source: @noobde

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

I really, really want to see what one of Kung Lao's fatalities are. I hope they have something über interesting that makes his new hat come into play.

MCPeePants

Bout it
Think the title needs to be changed to reflect Boon said "hell of a lot more" to get the quote correct.

I think the "hell" will play a part.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Look at the barb-wire; it's there to keep people from getting out. It's looks like a cage portion in the Special Forces stage.

Those must be captured Black Dragon members. They look like Tom Savini and Boon under a hood. Someone mentioned calling the bearded one 'Salazar.'

Would be cool if they are an interactive part of the background.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Looks incredibly badass. Kung Lao looks so much better in this than those shitty magazine scans. Now give me Ermac and Jax and I'll be content.