What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
Overall i'd like them to just take most of what they had in Injustice 1 and build upon it.

Things that can be changed though:
Walk speeds increased
Stage transitions either removed or shortened.
Longer time-frame on character/stage balancing. While they went in the right direction of repairing obvious flaws in the game, there just wasnt enough time spent to level the playing field. When there is not only a character matchup, but a STAGE matchup tacked on, you done goofed.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Bizarro, DARKSEID, KILWONG, THE GODDROID, Jor El (Russel Crowe addition with the Bo Rai Cho punchs), Black Canary(rushdown Queen), Static Shock(cause black people shooting lighting is cool and was surprisingly a compelling story explaining howlife in the 'hood' can truly screw over someones life. From corruption to subtle hints of human trafficking, tortue, rape, murder, gulit, pride, and loss. A side of story telling we RARELY see. We need him.), Red Hood, DR FUCKING FUCKADYE FATE, P O W E R G I R L(with extra physics).

Jack Ashe

Jaded
Catwoman
&
Zatanna

- Traits (This time activated by R2 instead of 4)
- Walkback blocking
- Interactables
- Clash system
- Stage transitions
- B3/F3 System
- Minimal Armor (Mostly from enhanced B3 and F3)

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Red Hood... meh... i have no objections but no fist pumping high 5'n feels either.

I quite liked this Arkham version

The biker with the skull cap looked kinda lame to me.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Batman red hood? I never pay attention to batman but I don't like the outfit if they put him then take out dick Greyson I really don't want the game filled with to much of batman or superman villains
Thats from batman arkham knight, its the costume he wears after removing his arkham knight mask.

Obviously they will give him a unique costume for the game lul. NW is dead as far as continuity goes and Red Hood has been in demand since the first game haha.

Jynks

Batman red hood? I never pay attention to batman but I don't like the outfit if they put him then take out dick Greyson I really don't want the game filled with to much of batman or superman villains
Oh yeah.. 100% agree. The should really try and limit the Batman rouge gallery and hero gallery, this time.

DR FUCKING FUCKADYE FATE, P O W E R G I R L(with extra physics).
Powergirl and Doctor Fate ... totally.. great choices.

huh

Noob
I wish they created a role roster of DC characters, but instead of a completely different game, make them playable inside MKX. You could acquire just the Injustice 2 game, or you could import all its characters and stages to MKX, expanding the game. The mechanics should be the same as MKX's for that to work, but I like MKX's mechanics more anyway.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I wish they created a role roster of DC characters, but instead of a completely different game, make them playable inside MKX. You could acquire just the Injustice 2 game, or you could import all its characters and stages to MKX, expanding the game. The mechanics should be the same as MKX's for that to work, but I like MKX's mechanics more anyway.
no, lol. Besides, NRS doesnt like to make their DC related games rated M.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I want Ares to come back. I know he has one of the lowest chances of being a returning character but I'd love to see him come back with a revamped moveset where he uses more weapons. Also, as a Doomsday main, I'd like to see him return but with a new trait or some changes to his current one. It was kind of irritating how Superman and Bane's traits made Doomsday's useless and how easy it was to beat. I'd also like interactables to return, but be blockable this time around. Stage transitions are another must, they are part of what makes Injustice unique. In fact, I'd love to see interactables and transitions incoporated into something like a stage fatality/brutality. I know DC won't let its characters get their limbs ripped off like MKX, but maybe do something like Killer Instinct where they just get turned to stone or punched into a black hole or something like that. Traits should and will obviously come back.

As for new characters, Doctor Fate, Black Manta, Darkseid, Swamp Thing, Atrocitus, Black Canary, Jonah Hex, Clayface, Poison Ivy, and Ra's Al Ghul would all be cool to see.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I want Ares to come back. I know he has one of the lowest chances of being a returning character but I'd love to see him come back with a revamped moveset where he uses more weapons. Also, as a Doomsday main, I'd like to see him return but with a new trait or some changes to his current one. It was kind of irritating how Superman and Bane's traits made Doomsday's useless and how easy it was to beat. I'd also like interactables to return, but be blockable this time around. Stage transitions are another must, they are part of what makes Injustice unique. In fact, I'd love to see something like a stage fatality/brutality. I know DC won't let its characters get their limbs ripped off like MKX, but maybe something like Killer Instinct where they just get turned to stone or punched into a black hole or something like that. Traits should and will obviously come back.

As for new characters, Doctor Fate, Black Manta, Darkseid, Swamp Thing, Atrocitus, Black Canary, Jonah Hex, Clayface, Poison Ivy, and Ra's Al Ghul would all be cool to see.
MKX was my first my fighting I really got into, in terms of understanding frames etc. but I really enjoyed injustice on a more casual level and Ares was my main so I really hope to see him return.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Things I would like to see return/added:

1. Variations

Let's be real here, it is through only variations we are going to see multiple green lanterns and Flashes.

2. Stage transition

Each stage to have at least 3 transitions.

3. DC movie packs

After initial roster I would like to see movie packs released every time a new DC movies comes out. These packs include characters and costumes from said movie.

4. Replace clash with something better

5. Add proper rounds

6. Something similar to testyourluck.

7. Better graphics

8. Less batman characters and more justice league characters

9. Longer story mode, at least 16 chapters.

10. Better hit effects

Characters like Wonder Woman and superman should be making sonic booms when hitting their opponents.

11. Better online

12. Support the game with DLC at least this whole generation.

13. Finisher, more like PG 13 brutalities.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
I want Ares to come back. I know he has one of the lowest chances of being a returning character but I'd love to see him come back with a revamped moveset where he uses more weapons.
If Ares is the main villain in wonder woman movie then there is 90% possibility he ll be in. I have a feeling WoWo will be the main protagonist in Injustice 2.

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
I would like a 2v2 tag game using an improved version of the tag mechanics from Mk9.

Back to block.

Similar screen length but with more vertically encouraged stages.

Super jumps for the cast.

I would like NRS to make closer to MKX but:
- with pushblocks costing 1 bar of meter again
- less rushdown oriented in general
- with traits back but they could combine that with variation system
For example they can have two variants of each character like it was in IGAU (normal/regime) but this time it is more like a variation. So unlike MKX every character will only have 2 variations, each having a unique trait.

And this isn't about mechanic but I would love the new plot to put Justice League against the Crime Syndicate of Earth-3. Those evil versions of the characters are epic)

Jynks

And this isn't about mechanic but I would love the new plot to put Justice League against the Crime Syndicate of Earth-3. Those evil versions of the characters are epic)
I think the entire idea of plots in fighting games are stupid. I like gameplay, and I do not care about the plot...

That being said.. they will still need a injustice style mcguffin to explain why the joker can get punched by superman and not be turned into a white and red paste. They already have that covered in the injustice (I do not know what Earth number it is in the DC community) So while yes, the Syndicate would be sweet... we would still need the nano-pill thing what ever it was called in the original plot for the new game to "make sense"... that is if anyone actually care about that.

I think the entire idea of plots in fighting games are stupid. I like gameplay, and I do not care about the plot...

That being said.. they will still need a injustice style mcguffin to explain why the joker can get punched by superman and not be turned into a white and red paste. They already have that covered in the injustice (I do not know what Earth number it is in the DC community) So while yes, the Syndicate would be sweet... we would still need the nano-pill thing what ever it was called in the original plot for the new game to "make sense"... that is if anyone actually care about that.
Or they could say:"Prime Earth converging with Earth-3 blah blah...this causes some interdimensional distortion blah blah...everyones power levels flactuate))) You kno, like they did in MK vs DC))

Status
Not open for further replies.