What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Why it's hard to understand ? I enjoy MKX. Injustice was braindead.
MKX IS enjoyable because it's new and possibly the most beautiful fighting the last few years.
In terms of gameplay injustice spits on it. Calling it braindead shows that you haven't even touch the game.

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
MKX IS enjoyable because it's new and possibly the most beautiful fighting the last few years.
In terms of gameplay injustice spits on it. Calling it braindead shows that you haven't even touch the game.
Ok Injustice had a most deep gameplay that I've ever seen in my life :)

MKX is much easier than MK9. Everything is easy to learn. That is the reason I like it. I don't have a time to spend all day and learn one combo or setup.

Back to Injustice I know that game well. For me it's braindead so respect my opinion ok ? Opinion is like ASS: EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR OWN. I'll not buy Injustice 2 and I think that should be a conclusion of our disscusion.

Last edited:

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
We shouldn't try to make Injustice 2 be like a MKX with superhero costumes.

We need variation - no pun intended

Hidan

Ok Injustice had a most deep gameplay that I've ever seen in my life :)

MKX is much easier than MK9. Everything is easy to learn. That is the reason I like it. I don't have a time to spend all day and learn one combo or setup.

Back to Injustice I know that game well. For me it's braindead so respect my opinion ok ? Opinion is like ASS: EVERYBODY HAVE THEIR OWN. I'll not buy Injustice 2 and I think that should be a conslusion of our disscusion.
I've changed opinions by discussing them in TYM. And I remember those who made me change them. Your posts are mature, why stop posting?
I teased you a little bit previously, because you seemed like an IGAU hater

For me... I don't think I'll buy any NRS title anymore. I'll proceed very cautiously from now on, do the testing myself

Iced_Taz

Characters loyalist :)
NRS always forget about most importent thing in fighting game: ONLINE MODE. Online is bad in just every NRS games. Tekken Tag 2 has very good online but I'm too lazy to play that :)

i got one for dead shot or dead pool called silent kill and bane called bone breaker and batman called dark knight superman called man of steel what you all think

Hidan

Tekken Tag 2 has very good online but I'm too lazy to play that :)
1) worst tekken title
2) the game has 5 frame lag on its own (offline), so online is still only reads
3) lazy? You overestimate it. It's the same as MKX with easier dmg, you'd do fine

to fix online injustice 2, ed boon should do this.
1) get rid of the automatic match up.
2) allow filter search like sf4. the lobby is shitty with wrong ping info.

injustice online is pretty good once the automatic match up actually matches u up with a good connection. however, most times, automatic match up matches you up far 10 out of 10 times.

if you want filter search for injustice 2, everyone spam tweet ed boon's twitter account everyday by saying we want a filter search like sf4.

Not really, but if they do maybe they could make each character only have 2 variations instead of 3, I feel like they wouldn't have to "break up" the characters as much.

I do like the idea above about choosing between different character traits instead though, that's a cool idea IMO.
These were my thoughts exactly. I just want each character to have to variations. Maybe have batman with his regular suit, and his second variation is batman beyond suit. Bat suit is trap based, and batman beyond is like combo and speed based.

ErMac333

Noob
I think Injustice still has a lot to age before it comes to the need of this. MK signature movesets aged during these 20+ years, so it was interesting to see how it was expanded with the variations. No real need to implement in Injustice as it is now.

enkil

Noob
Not really, but if they do maybe they could make each character only have 2 variations instead of 3, I feel like they wouldn't have to "break up" the characters as much.

I do like the idea above about choosing between different character traits instead though, that's a cool idea IMO.
With two it could work like Street Fighter's Gen

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
So it's quite probable that NRS' next game will be a sequel to Injustic: Gods Among Us.

What gameplay mechanics would you like to see return from IGAU into the sequel and what do you want to never be seen again?

For me I would like to see the return of traits because they were an interesting aspect that made every character feel unique, I would just like them all to have some use.

I never want to see unblockable interactables, the thought of it makes me taste a bit of sick in my mouth.

The Concesus:
Returning interactables but this time blockable
Game based on rounds rther than one large bar.
Large areas.
Triats.
A variation of the clash system.
Possibly some sort of assist/tag mode or aspect.
Wall bounces.
Faster walk speed.

Please discuss :)

Last edited:

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Everything IGAU had but a more solid version of a fighting game.

For the one month I played MKX, I felt there was a more depth to the game. That being said, i still preferred IGAU to MKX due to it being my first FG.

I don't want necessarily the run mechanic, I just hope IGAU has better movement across every character as that was what made some of the low tiers low tier. I also want it to be more varied as a FG. I know the variations in MKX provided flavor but in the end there was no variety for me compared to IGAU.

NRS went out of their way to tone down zoning in MKX and I feel the primary reason to do that was to make players well-balanced in their approach to an actual match. I want zoning to be relevant again in the next NRS game but at the same time I want characters that can fight both up close and far away ideally. Don't get me wrong, I hate having to fight up close unless absolutely necessary and I hope NRS delivers that kind of character to me.

• MK9's balance was lackluster at best, abysmal at worse IMO. I don't think much of that game even though I have it, but when I discovered TYM I've seen pretty unbalanced shit in there from a character worse than Manhunter [Kabal] to a character that is all kinds of unfair [Cyrax]. Note I got MK9 before IGAU so my opinion on that might not be the most accurate though I know there are very big gaps between the low tiers and the top tiers
  • IGAU comes across as the most balanced NRS game I've ever played, at times I honestly cannot tell from time to time who is low or top tier even though I know who clearly is. However, one thing that made it obvious were the movements in that game.
  • I know some stupid piece of shit is going to come in here and get on my case about this but MKX's balance to me at least, depending on the amount of support and DLC that continue coming, I feel as more DLC characters come, the less balanced the game will be. NRS is notorious for overpowered DLC, and why wouldn't they be, no one is paying 5 dollars for a piece of shit character. If they want to make the game balanced I feel, if they continue making DLC, make existing characters still relevant despite that. The amount of nerfs some of the KP1 characters got made them irrelevant according to many people while KP2 has all kinds of silly, and while I'm not complaining per see, I want characters to remain relevant, I don't want previous characters viability to die just because newer DLC could take their place with nerfs. Personally they should've let the DLC rock for a little bit before having a patch on the entire game so we can know who 10-0s whom. But that is just my two cents.
TL DR, I want a more solid fighting game that incorporates all styles but doesn't force you to play a style you don't want to unless you HAVE to.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
Not a returning but it needs better walk speed and captain cold. And the voice actors were 5/5 and the well written clash quotes.
I would also like seeing clashes being handled differently. In a game were there's really long damaging combos, it sucked only have ONE breaker when you are on your second bar. I really feel like they need to be handled like MK breakers instead.

Oh yeah, and I completely agree about Captain Cold. To this day I'm still kinda sad that Captain Cold didn't make it in. :(

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Everything IGAU had but a more solid version of a fighting game.

For the one month I played MKX, I felt there was a more depth to the game. That being said, i still preferred IGAU to MKX due to it being my first FG.

I don't want necessarily the run mechanic, I just hope IGAU has better movement across every character as that was what made some of the low tiers low tier. I also want it to be more varied as a FG. I know the variations in MKX provided flavor but in the end there was no variety for me compared to IGAU.

NRS went out of their way to tone down zoning in MKX and I feel the primary reason to do that was to make players well-balanced in their approach to an actual match. I want zoning to be relevant again in the next NRS game but at the same time I want characters that can fight both up close and far away ideally. Don't get me wrong, I hate having to fight up close unless absolutely necessary and I hope NRS delivers that kind of character to me.

• MK9's balance was lackluster at best, abysmal at worse IMO. I don't think much of that game even though I have it, but when I discovered TYM I've seen pretty unbalanced shit in there from a character worse than Manhunter [Kabal] to a character that is all kinds of unfair [Cyrax]. Note I got MK9 before IGAU so my opinion on that might not be the most accurate though I know there are very big gaps between the low tiers and the top tiers
  • IGAU comes across as the most balanced NRS game I've ever played, at times I honestly cannot tell from time to time who is low or top tier even though I know who clearly is. However, one thing that made it obvious were the movements in that game.
  • I know some stupid piece of shit is going to come in here and get on my case about this but MKX's balance to me at least, depending on the amount of support and DLC that continue coming, I feel as more DLC characters come, the less balanced the game will be. NRS is notorious for overpowered DLC, and why wouldn't they be, no one is paying 5 dollars for a piece of shit character. If they want to make the game balanced I feel, if they continue making DLC, make existing characters still relevant despite that. The amount of nerfs some of the KP1 characters got made them irrelevant according to many people while KP2 has all kinds of silly, and while I'm not complaining per see, I want characters to remain relevant, I don't want previous characters viability to die just because newer DLC could take their place with nerfs. Personally they should've let the DLC rock for a little bit before having a patch on the entire game so we can know who 10-0s whom. But that is just my two cents.
TL DR, I want a more solid fighting game that incorporates all styles but doesn't force you to play a style you don't want to unless you HAVE to.
I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything but how was IGAU more balanced than MKX?

Haha I read the last part of your message after typing the above. Sorry haha. Just curious.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
I kno it probably won't happen but I would love to see assists like in mvc it just makes sense since superheroes always fight in teams

This would create so much variety and diff setups and combos I kno it will probably b hard to balance but nrs has being showing constant improvement in this so I think they could pull it off

Status
Not open for further replies.