What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
I want to see the variation system fuse with the trait system. I think that giving certain characters the ability to be both close up and zone *side eyes superman* can be overwhelming.
1. Blockable Interactables
2. Useful traits across the board
3. Different Stages *not a manor at night and day*
4. Female grappler

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Keep the clash system, maybe add intros like this game as well. I wouldn't mind run to be put in because that is the best thing in MKX. Also interactables like MKX good and helpful, but not stupid and unblockable.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
1) I'd like them to remove the stage transition moves. They suck.. kinda cool the 1st few times you saw them but they got old FAST.

2) I'd also like the "clash" mechanism completely removed, possible replaced with something else. It was a total failure on all counts as a fighting game system. OMG.. get rid of it.

3) The interactables in injustice were a complete failure as well. MKx was a huge step forward in that regard. I'd rather not have them at all if they are as lame as last time, but if they follow in MKx's footsteps style, then I hope they are in.

4) On a very personal note I would like Lobo completely redesigned. He is one of my favourite DC characters and I really didn't like his injustice version. His moves, his walk animations.. nothing. Single most disappointing thing in the game. So put Lobo back in and this time make him awesome. Oh and if you use the 52version of Lobo I WILL hunt you down.

5) Besides the standard JLA and DC Trinity I want to see Lobo, Zantana, Sandman, John Constantine and Swamp Thing.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything but how was IGAU more balanced than MKX?

Haha I read the last part of your message after typing the above. Sorry haha. Just curious.
That's just my opinion. I personally feel MKX feels linear and about every character fights the same in my honest opinion. I know there are zoners here and there but I hate to have to play a game that every character has up close frame traps while very few if not any have full screen ones. My opinion stems from the DLC characters more than anything.

People could argue that IGAU was linear, but every character was designed differently. If I wanted to zone I could just zone, if I wanted to rushdown I rushdown. Zoning was OK in IGAU but the best characters in the game were anti-zoners and EVEN then I had more of a chance to zone in there than I had playing MKX for one month.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
What I want to return-

Raven

The diversity and balance among different playstyles.

Minimal armor and it mostly coming from F3/B3 enhanced.

Back to block.

Injustice size stages.

Traits.

Strong consistent AA's.

Wakeups that work without meter.

Background bounce.

Interactables that can be repeatedly used like rolling the oil cans even if they become blockable.

If all that returns with slight tweaks to things like walk speed and such the game will be perfect imo.

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD
Are you asking to die learning a lot of matchups? Almost a 100 matchups exist in this game haha
Lol I just really enjoy this game offline and with the GGPO I can actually play how I want to instead of having to plan out my moves 20 seconds ahead. But I would like to see
-GGPO (on release)
-Variations
*Superman (Red Storm, Brute, Crusader)
-More characters
*Storm
*Beast Boy
*Mystiq
*Thor
*Hulk
*Run (if stamina is still a factor)
*breaker system not clash
*dialogue intros
*Better graphics
*R2 block
-so no batman crossovers all day
*AAs
*Meter for wakeups

Jynks

-More characters
*Storm
*Beast Boy
*Mystiq
*Thor
*Hulk
lol... I think it is safe to say no lame Marvel characters are going to be in a DC game.

Kitana and I'm not talking mk the dc character I think. She be nice to have in injustice for once
Kitana as in the MK character would be a awesome guest for a injustice game imo... good call.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
I would also like seeing clashes being handled differently. In a game were there's really long damaging combos, it sucked only have ONE breaker when you are on your second bar. I really feel like they need to be handled like MK breakers instead.

Oh yeah, and I completely agree about Captain Cold. To this day I'm still kinda sad that Captain Cold didn't make it in. :(
But I don't think that would've been fair because characters like aquaman built meter easy.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
-Zatanna
-Wonder Woman
-Poison Ivy
-Enchantress
-Starfire
-Blockable interactables that do fair damage
-Non-laughable walkspeed
-Universal range
-No stupid air normals
-Good AAs for everyone
-No 50/50's or only a few that are either high risk/high reward or low risk/low reward

And the most important thing... Don't make it a safe fest, literally everything in that game is safe ugh.

Jynks

No look at my icon katana not mk she's dc
lol... I thought you said not the DC but the MK one.. haha.. I'm dyslexic and often get words in a sentence out of place like that!

I think you can be assured that any characters in the current and maybe even in near future films will ALL be in the game, probably at launch.

Royal Kitana

Suicide squad
lol... I thought you said not the DC but the MK one.. haha.. I'm dyslexic and often get words in a sentence out of place like that!

I think you can be assured that any characters in the current and maybe even in near future films will ALL be in the game, probably at launch.
She should get put like add characters that are not known hawk girl keep her or take her out put hawk man and the girl Sarah who dated Oliver queen be nice and the daughter of lead of assassin have some famous characters but give unknown one attention cause maybe Dc comics will start making comic books for them again if they see the people playing them at tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.