What's new

TYM Pokemon Showdown

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
So I have come to find out that a lot of members play Pokemon, but not all have a 3DS to play competitively. Pokemon Showdown is a free multiplayer game that allows you to build your team and battle other players online. If you want to play other members from TYM leave your Showdown name here so we can challenge each other. PoSho name: Top Tier Harley. www.pokemonshowdown.com

There are currently no friends list in this game so just leave a status when anyone wants to play.

Player List/Skype Name
Top Tier Harley (thegrandenigma)
HeroesNZ
EGP Red Reaper
CalloftheEarth
theking1095
BanetheDestroyer
Joker8417/Do you even DD? (jokesonyou8)
EnergyKD
Derptile (Derptile)
KingxMurphy
TakeAChance
Ace Kuroshi (kuroshi-x)
ISF AWG Indecisive
MTLBacon
THTB (thehuggabletaybear)
Imblackjames
pimpimjim
guguesttest/HeHeHa
LOTF
LRK128

Last edited:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
There are currently no friends list in this game so just leave a status when anyone wants to play.
Or we kould post in here whenever we want to play..

My name is "EGP Red Reaper" on Pokemon Showdown.

The great thing about Simulators like Pokemon Showdown is that you kould test teams out before you invest time into them. Or you kould battle without ever needing to breed, gather EVs, and level them up.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Lol they are fun, I'm playing it more until I rebuild a team that fits me, then I'm going into more OU ranked
Yeah. I like OU because of the power you have without being forced to use Legendaries but I'm also liking UU for the unorthodox play-style it develops and the longer games brought on by a lower power level.

I like my kurrent team in OU but I like messing with characters I like that are less known, which is also why UU is fun.. I'mma see if I kould play in a tier with Unevolved characters, kuz a lot of them look kooler than their final form.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I like my kurrent team in OU but I like messing with characters I like that are less known, which is also why UU is fun.. I'mma see if I kould play in a tier with Unevolved characters, kuz a lot of them look kooler than their final form.
Come on down to NU. We got candy.

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
People to look out for when in Pokemon showdown:

Im going by Pokemon Showdown usernames

EnergyKD
Top Tier Harley
EGP Red Reaper
Theking1095
calloftheearth

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Yeah. I like OU because of the power you have without being forced to use Legendaries but I'm also liking UU for the unorthodox play-style it develops and the longer games brought on by a lower power level.

there is little cup where pokemon are lvl 5 and unevolved

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Haha.. That's too dumb. At level 5 your move pool is very limited isn't it? I don't know how I feel about that.
You can breed moves onto pokemon for LC in the actual game, the simulator also tells you whether a move is illegal for a Pokemon to have or not. LC is really for novelty anyway but it can be fun.

Cody

Noob
I play sometimes, and it's fun. However, I do have some issues with it. My name is BaneTheDestroyer, I believe.

The best thing about pokemon in my opinion is working to get the best team. Going through and catching every pokemon you can. Pokemon Showdown sometimes takes the fun out of what is pokemon, so I don't play it a lot, but I do sometimes play it as I said.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I play sometimes, and it's fun. However, I do have some issues with it. My name is BaneTheDestroyer, I believe.

The best thing about pokemon in my opinion is working to get the best team. Going through and catching every pokemon you can. Pokemon Showdown sometimes takes the fun out of what is pokemon, so I don't play it a lot, but I do sometimes play it as I said.
If the games only really involved katching them and leveling them up then I'd kompletely agree. But with Breeding and EVs as a major factor it is a worthwhile exchange IMO...

If EVs didn't take so long then I'd actually put time into the other aspects of the game.

Last edited:

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
so i stopped playing pokemon when ruby and sapphire came out , what are these EVs u guys speak of ? and shinies and megas etc

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I have two accounts one for testing teams and another as my actual account:

Joker8417
Do you even DD?