What's new

Tremor Petition Numbers Catch the Eye of Creative Director

SPY

Noob
There is a way to vote against Tremor? There is a ton of characters from various games of the MK series that I want to be included in DLC or initial roster. I don't think another featureless ninja will benefit game of any way. This situation looks exactly like BF4 dino movement, when vocal minority tries to force their opinion to devs.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I signed that thing a while ago. I'm down if he's like toph, king bumi, and maybe even gaara.
He'd have cool dialogue with him being ex Lin kuei, or black dragon, or special forces or whatever. And best of all...
He hates Kano!!!!
I hope it's more Gaara like, but Toph would be cool too. I'm torn

TheLastWingman

100% Wingman Success rate
There is a way to vote against Tremor? There is a ton of characters from various games of the MK series that I want to be included in DLC or initial roster. I don't think another featureless ninja will benefit game of any way. This situation looks exactly like BF4 dino movement, when vocal minority tries to force their opinion to devs.
I can see why people would rather have their favourites added to the game, but with NRS SUPERB job on the new characters soo far they could probably pull off making tremor a realy awesome character

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
Yeah but the idea to put someone who just recently died in a game where you brutally murder people is a terrible idea.
Well in the context of GWAR and MK it's actually a pretty fantastic idea. That doesn't mean I want him anywhere near the game...

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Let's go tre-mor, let's go! (Stomp Stomp Stomp)

If Tremor is put in the game, I promise the day he's available I will make a stream with "We Are the Champions" playing in the background.

Do the right thing, Ed. Do the right thing.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
This will never happen. I'd rather see irrelevant characters Kobra, Mavado, Kira, Tsu Hao make it in lmao!

ando1184

Noob
Why? And how do we know if the tan/brown ninja fighting ermac in the mobile trailer isn't already this tremor guy?!?