agent007 said:
ACTION KUNGFU said:
Scheisse said:
Crazy Dominican = ++Axem_FLAMES++
DJ Eric is probably Axem_Diamond

Both are well known for their cheating and lying on kaillera
not to mention they are very laggy and purposly lag games to win
(at least FlAMES for sure)
I've not played Crazy Dominican yet, but when I've played DjEric it never lagged at all while I was winning.
---

Bob Dole, you still havent said what your gamertag is. What is it?
good to see you beating diamond if that's him. Oh by the way if bob dole is that good he would've posted his gamer tag by now. He's trying to hide his skills cuz he doesn't have shit
i'm not sure what is the fuss about dj eric but he is a 1 character player and not very good at it. I pretty much used almost every character against him even the bad ones I'm relearning and I still came out on top majority of the time. He just use nightwolf and once... a very bad sonya. Like he just discovered her bicycle kick and wanna see it 10x a round. He doesn't have the basic skill of blocking throws nor the defense with nightwolf. Put pressure on his nightwolf and he is toast. I did lose few games against him but then I lose a lot anyway cuz I rarely block and that jump overhead punch to ground combo gets me all the time. He knows his combos but he's not aggresive. If you're going to use nightwolf, you need to lock up opponents that can't teleport away. Don't play waiting game against him...go for the jabs and throw. 2-3 jabs and go str8 into combo...he falls for it.
be easy on ppl, not everyone is from diversions!!!!

jkjk, the wakeup crossover hp+lp mash gets me all the time too, thx to lag.

Enigma, update when you get the chance.

Bob Dole, where do you live? I'm asking because I live exactly 200 miles from Chicago.

lex, I 'm starting to play like I used to play at Diversions....no blocking. I just ordered 2 sticks from dreadfist for my bro and myself.

horsemen said:
lex, I 'm starting to play like I used to play at Diversions....no blocking. I just ordered 2 sticks from dreadfist for my bro and myself.
Oh boy wavenet all over again. 8) Let me know how that stick works out maybe I will have to order one. Currently im using X-arcade but the stick is too loose and the buttons are setup similar to SF.

DAVE101 said:
Enigma, update when you get the chance.

Bob Dole, where do you live? I'm asking because I live exactly 200 miles from Chicago.
If my guess is correct Bob Dole is the guy on XBL who kept messaging me saying "two more weeks until I get my stick" and his GT= AFE Flint MI

So im guessing Flint,MI :wink:

So I was having weird weird issues tonight with my timing and lost more than 50% of my matches. I was going apeshit cause I was losing to total scrubs. I finally figure out my roommate was downloading a bittorrent killing our upload.... Lesson learned.

DAVE101 said:
Woaw, tell how you're using X-arcade.
no adapter just modded it with a 360 controller inside,

I was given a wired controller from someone a while ago so I ripped the guts out and soldered wires to the pcb and used terminals on the other end to connect it to the buttons and stick. I did it really quick like within an hour and a half. I had originally planned on doing it before the game came out but they snuck the game out on us so I did a rush job on it.

DAVE101 said:
Can you still use it on mame without much adjusting. I want to get one but dont want to be limited to one thing.

Not sure I have not tried. But isnt the 360 controller compatible with mame? I know there are drivers so you can use the controller on the pc. Whether or not it works with mame is another story.

Also I have a 2 player xarcade so i only modified player 2 for the 360
player one I did not touch so it could be used with ps2/xbox/gamecube/pc.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It seems as if getting beyond the TS of 40 is becoming impossible. I went about 200 matches a couple weeks ago without losing once and I only went up 1 notch in TS and went to number 2 eventually, then I won a couple more and went down to 4th place again (this means 2 and 3 are extremely close in TS points) and my TS went from 41 to 40. This means that beating certain players is giving others negative points, rather than extremely low, or even zero which would be understandable. Moe was 44, has lost about 4 matches since then and lost a full TS point for each loss, it'll take hundreds more to get back up there. Broken's TS score will never degrade on its own so other players will have to surpass him. I got to 2nd place once, and my TS up to 41 four times, and everytime I did this, I dropped back down to 40 after winning another match. I have only seen consistent increases in my rank or TS after beating someone above a 30 TS several times in a row. I think the boards will be reset soon anyway.

Enigma

Noob
I would love a stat wipe. One of the main reason I stopped doing this leaderboard all the time is because the top 50 was full of people who obviously stopped playing after the first week.

What makes you think the stats will be reset soon? Think a patch is on the way? I would love it. Also, they need to disable the ability to pause and exit the game when "FINISH HIM!/HER!" enables.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I would rather them drop than pull their plug. I think a patch for some stuff is inevitable, but I believe they reset boards every now and then regardless.

Enigma

Noob
Someone on the Xbox.com forum claims they got this e-mail from Midway Tech Support about the arenas not cycling:

We are working the issue with the stages not cycling during online play. The inability to
customize your controls is by design, we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

Regards,
Midway Tech/Customer Support

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Apology not accepted. They had to program the controls to work with 360, that means they can program anything to work.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I decided to play a few more ranked games tonight as nobody was on VS Challenger...checked the leaderboards and I was still at rank 31, then I proceeded to win the first match and checked the board again...Down to 33! I HATE THIS STUPID SHIT, no matter what it should at least give you the smallest amount of increase to your TS, NOT LOWER YOU! I went on to win a few more matches and it stayed at 33, thank God...how stupid.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think I might have dropped to TS 38 tonight and I won about 20 matches without losing anything.

i dont think anyone has read the ts manual correctly. the reason some of you have droped rank without losing is because the POOL of games have gotten larger therefore the curve is bigger. so, if you only play x amount of games compare to the community the curve will grade you down. you cannot expect to hold rank if your not playing the average community amount of games vs same or higher ts players. thats the beauty of it. thats why moew droped on one game. the pool of games where so big when he lost he droped a ts. the more more games the 30-33 plays the bigger the bottle neck gets and soon it will push its way to the top. in the next 3 months 34-35 should be tops. thats it.

whatever you know what im talking about! moew moe jesse jackson homer you get the point.... its all the same, lets stick to the discussion.