What's new

Top 50 Xbox Live Leaderboard

Yeah i think it's definintly about who's ranked closest to you when you're on. It's like Halo 2's online.
sometimes i'd look for ranked matches for about 10 min before someone even shows up hosting. Or if i'm hosting i'm waiting forever till someone actually joins.

But if I play like around 8pm there's always ppl to play.

As for the VS challenger thing, I normally host my own rooms now, cause soon as you finally get into a room to play someone you play like 2 matches and they boot you or leave. And if you host the room you dont have to wait till a match is done, cause it hasnt started yet.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You should be able to join and wait in the lobby, and it would tell you the other two are playing until they are done with the match.

k now speaking of ranks, that #2 guy Crazy Dominican.

I played this guy named DjEric DarkSide and i was whippin his Nightwolf with Kitana. Like i kept throwin him, cause if i landed one throw, i found out the spacing to leap in right on top of Nightwolf confusing which way to defend for the throw, so i was able to do more and more throws. That ambigious jump in or whatever.

Anyway he was saying that his buddy Crazy Dominican would beat my ass with Nightwolf. I was like, of course he could, Nightwolf is supposed to beat Kitana anyway, and he's ranked #2 and I'm only #44. He then said that Crazy Dominican is going to win "that tournament that's on the 2nd or 3rd of Dec" NEC7. He said that both him and CD are going to be there. He then added me on his friends list cause he wants me to play vs CD.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Awesome, I can't wait to see him there and how he plays against Bill's Kabal lol.

^ Bastards

Shouldve known it was him..

(Axem_Flams): jajajajaj me quit mem my work is so good..... so much money I have no time with game....

:evil:

Enigma

Noob
MAGNAMANAR is a lag cheater. Avoid him at all costs.

I played him (Kabal) and beat him with Sub-Zero. The next game, he played Robo Smoke and lagged the hell out of me to win.

lately ive been getting tons of laggers its soo annoying i know they do it on purpose cause when i look at there record its like 100 wins and 5 losses

Derek

Noob
ilovepoop said:
lately ive been getting tons of laggers its soo annoying i know they do it on purpose cause when i look at there record its like 100 wins and 5 losses
Yeah, I finally played a few ranked matches last night because I don't like ranked matches in hardly any of the games I play. I came into their rooms as full green and the match starts and it's laggy as hell. Then I got on my other name and just made my own room and random selected and messed around. I hate ranked matches!

ZAQ

Noob
Br0ken told me he played/ask him if he was flames and he said yes.

Plus, he is one of like 2 dominican players that I have ever heard of.

He is skilled but his bullshit cheating makes him a threat.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I get the same exact lag against him that I do on Kaillera. Amazing. I always thought he lived out of the country.

Enigma said:
MAGNAMANAR is a lag cheater. Avoid him at all costs.

I played him (Kabal) and beat him with Sub-Zero. The next game, he played Robo Smoke and lagged the hell out of me to win.
i thought he was pretty good player even though he might lag a tad.

Honestly, every game in the history on Xbox Live had problems with the leaderboards, who cares if he quit and hugs the number 4 spot or whatever, if that's how he get's off, let him.

Scheisse said:
Crazy Dominican = ++Axem_FLAMES++
DJ Eric is probably Axem_Diamond

Both are well known for their cheating and lying on kaillera
not to mention they are very laggy and purposly lag games to win
(at least FlAMES for sure)
I've not played Crazy Dominican yet, but when I've played DjEric it never lagged at all while I was winning.
---

Bob Dole, you still havent said what your gamertag is. What is it?

Derek

Noob
ACTION KUNGFU said:
Scheisse said:

I've not played Crazy Dominican yet, but when I've played DjEric it never lagged at all while I was winning.
---

He has, just not in this thread. I believe it's iloveu.

ACTION KUNGFU said:
Scheisse said:

---

good to see you beating diamond if that's him. Oh by the way if bob dole is that good he would've posted his gamer tag by now. He's trying to hide his skills cuz he doesn't have shit

Just wondering if anybody plays each other in the top 10? Seems like most people play lower ranks. Changes would be drastic if you did. Just a suggestion!

i think that has to do with alot of those top guys being on at completely different times than the others.

yeah i was thinking that Bob Dole wasnt iloveu cause yeah i figured he wouldve been said so. and would atleast want to play some ppl from off this site.

Just got done playing again, i got recommended to play against Crazy Dominican from someone ELSE this time. Somebody named Tha Carter 06, telling me that he's never gotten beat like how i beat him before.

There's still ALOT of shit i cant get passed in the game, i just try and do what i gotta do before they can start the things i lose against.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have to start getting on during the middle of the day because so few people actually know who I am on there it seems.

this game is far off from the the arcade verison. now that i went back and played sf2 on xbla vs umk3. i see theres a big difference in the porting of this game. the latency is a lot slower in umk3 then it is in sf2 hyper for xbla, i think thats why it took so long for it to make it to the market place. also sf2 hyper had an update which umk3 has not.

wheres the patch?