What's new

Top 50 Xbox Live Leaderboard

DAVE101 said:
Did I say meow?
LOL its funny how many people say meow on live. I have to correct them and say its "MOE" and "30W" is moe flipped.

I lost a few matches which made me lose 1 point per match. I will have to change my ways on rank match and not random. I seem to always get low-low tier when I random.

Moe

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
MOE30W said:
I lost a few matches which made me lose 1 point per match. I will have to change my ways on rank match and not random. I seem to always get low-low tier when I random.
Lately the Random will give me Shang like 3 times in a row, it's annoying!

ZAQ

Noob
HaHaHaHa, now that I think about it, someone asked me how well i did against Meow before. I just didn't know wtf they were talking about.. Haha, good stuff

Derek

Noob
BustaUppa said:
MOE30W said:
How come you don't random when you play me? WTF man?

:(

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
l SuGaR l said:
BustaUppa said:
MOE30W said:
How come you don't random when you play me? WTF man?

:(
Was this directed at me or M0E? Cuz I do random like 90% of the time on Live ranked matches...

I was trying to get a match in with Enigma last night, but he said that he was trying to rank up.

I then told him not to take the ranking so seriously, because it doesnt matter because it's online. There are tons of good ppl on this site that should be ranked atleast twice or three times as high as where they are right now(myself included cause i was there).

But you have to take into account the character youre selecting. You use UnSub, that's great for the community imo that youre winning with unsub. You get into matches that you know for a fact that you should be winning, against someone's scrubbed out rsmoke or kabal but the delay or lag ruins your golden oppurtunities.

Shoot, i've just recently learned how to get off Kitana's 50%+ damage teleport punisher on ppl on live, and it makes ppl drop games, but i digress. All I'm saying to you Enigma is that youre already recognized by players that matter, that your Sub-Zero is good. So taking the ranking system so serious, when there's way too many inconsistent factors about it, doesnt make sense. You could be on a roll and then fight someone with 3 green and they lag, and then you shoot down 50 ranks. THAT can't be taken seriously.

It's all about where you stand on the good people that post on this site, and whatnot. Cause some ppl just play better in lag, and some dont. Either way everyone isn't as good as they could be, but that's besides the point. Some ppl end up worse off and dont even know it.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah, I lost 1 match the other night and dropped 3 places, the 3 guys who are now ahead of me are virtually the same rank and don't play, so I have to work back up to get beyond them in a single chunk again lol. I played about 45 matches after I lost that one and still the same.

ranking systems is just a little off. your ts should go down on cruve if dont play. i think thats one flaw of the system.

Bob Dole said:
ranking systems is just a little off. your ts should go down on cruve if dont play. i think thats one flaw of the system.
can u name one game that goes down when u don't play?

i certanily can't

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Br0ken said:
I see chigameCub is #5 now....Ive only plyd him twice and he is very cheap...He continously trys to throw and just jks the entire match...Even though i win its annoying chasing after him and getting caught with random jks lol
lol, I haven't had time to play much lately. I use the gamertags C0LT and ChiGameCub. Ussually when it's C0LT it's my son playing tho.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Any amount of lag will make random JKs hard to contend with. In any event, they need to reset the board I think. There's almost 50,000 players but I would like to see who's active.

Enigma

Noob
On second thought, I can't do it until my rig gets repaired. My power supply melted 2 weeks ago and took the motherboard with it. This computer I'm on in the interim would explode if I tried to put 2003 Excel on it.

what kinda stupid gay [ban incoming] name is mippy, is guy a booster or what... i ve never seen the guy fight and he's in first place. with a ts 41 sounds like someone boosting.