Votes: 16 4.1%
  • Tanya

Votes: 263 67.4%
  • Tremor

Votes: 126 32.3%

• Total voters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Don't be a product of your character. Quan struggles vs Tanya. She may be top ten but as to who is top 5 depends on a MU chart. She has so many holes in her offense that once you know the MU it's hard to open people up.

No 50/50 and solid tools equals top 10 but idk about number 1.

It's alucard. He plays War God and Sun God. Both are great.
I know it's alucard. I ask because j never see anyone play anything but War. I was curious if he did play the others and if he did, how it goes.

I am a new Kotal main and I'm dying to see some high level play of blood God and sun god besides myself

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Don't be a product of your character. Quan struggles vs Tanya. She may be top ten but as to who is top 5 depends on a MU chart. She has so many holes in her offense that once you know the MU it's hard to open people up.

No 50/50 and solid tools equals top 10 but idk about number 1.

I know it's alucard. I ask because j never see anyone play anything but War. I was curious if he did play the others and if he did, how it goes.

I am a new Kotal main and I'm dying to see some high level play of blood God and sun god besides myself
She's the perfect character. Ridiculous pressure, meter building 3 armoured moves, including a safe launcher. Great mixups best footsie tools in the game and competitive zoning. She's far and away #1 right now

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
When I actually go to pick a top ten its pretty hard to choose. A lot of characters could be top ten.

Yea there are a few who are definitely in there but the closer you get to ten the harder it becomes kinda shows that the game is pretty balance not perfect but pretty damn close

Yeah this doesn't work. No one voted for Kung Jin or Scorpion or Cage because they don't think they're top 10.

Doesn't mean they think they're bottom 5 though. Maybe people just agree that Scorpion is like 13, so no one voted for him.
Yeah I agree that as you go down the list the results get murkier and murkier but the top 10 seems to be the general consensus of the community.

NurzBenny

Old Member
Raiden went from top 3 to barely top 15. Why do you hate Raiden NRS? Why?
Probably the saddest thing about the continual patch cycle is how far he fell. He's like super mid now (still can be a dangerous character in the right hands which is a testament to the game's balance and design) and it kind of sucks because he was a very scary character at one point. Maybe a 6 frame mid was too much, but a minus 40 or whatever it is normal on block is just wrong. For the "option selects are bad" crowd, he might've needed it. Oh well, I play Jax, and like other actually good characters, get fukd thunder god

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Kotal's new buffs are fucking STUPID. He's top 10 to me now, he's completely ridiculous. I'm probably biased since I play the best one every day... but still.

Shinnok is overrated now, he *may* be top ten still, but he's not better than Kitana who barely has any votes. And Jax is really underrated right now. He's amazing.

My top ten is

Predator
Lao
Kitana
Erron
Kotal
Jax
Cassie
Tanya
Dvorah
Quan

no order
Lol shinnok overrated. He's basically the same. The absolute only difference is you can armor out of the reset

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
You people are really overrating erron black. Too many people watching sonic play him when in reality he'd make any character look good

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
It's honestly waaaaay too early to decide what the top ten is and honestly I have no idea but I'll give it ago:
1. Quan chi
2. Shinnok
3. Predator
4. Deborah
5. Tanya
6. Kung Lao
7. Liu Kang
8. Cassie
9. Reptile
10. Sub/jax

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
She's the perfect character. Ridiculous pressure, meter building 3 armoured moves, including a safe launcher. Great mixups best footsie tools in the game and competitive zoning. She's far and away #1 right now
Best footsie tool in the game? Armor able pressure? Safe launcher that costs meter? Good yes. Top 1 no