What's new

TommyTweedy is now a free agent

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Uncle JBeezY is a firm believer of everything happens for a reason. Maybe this was an eye opener on how to go about things a better way. Regardless, this will make him even MORE of a hungry competitor than ever because now he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Indeed. If he's smart about this it's only good for him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Thing is

Literally nothing this stupid has ever happened with a Summit before. Shits never leaked or caused drama & I can see them not wanting to deal with it.
I think the CRAZIEST thing about this is that Tweedy was almost guaranteed a spot. He was stirring stuff up but nothing too serious. Once he brought up the leaked list and then started getting personal, he effectively fucked himself out of the opportunity.

You live you learn, though. Also, it wasn’t just tweedy. It was everyone involved.

All I will say is whoever is right or wrong doesn’t matter. A sponsor is looking for a return on their investment and you never want this kind of back and forth attached to your brand.

I for one still fail to see how sponsors get ANY kind of return on sponsoring players. I get it with PC games bc they can try and sell a mouse or keyboard through player exposure.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I swear this community should have a time slot on CNN with all this political BS.And like most politics its 99.9% nonsense.Why can't people just play the effin game.I swear man I honestly can't tell who builds more drama trump or this so-called community
A bit dramatic man. Chill.

Every scene has some type of drama that happens. Its called life. This will pass, MK11 will come out, everybody will stab everybody in the face, and it will be FUN :)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm out of the loop...did Chris G get taken out of the Summit?

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I wouldnt be surprised if Tweedy doesnt get another sponsor any time soon tbh, dude is literally killing himself with his tweets.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I saw what Chris G did. One of the NRS girls tweeted it, and I saw the shared tweet in the discord. Not only he was a racist, but, also, a cynical sexist. That was not nice for the girls, so I blocked him, too.

For Tweedy, I hope nobody re-sponsors him and nobody will ever allow him in any tourney, if he keeps up with his attitude. Either he changes his attitude and be like Wilson Fisk, or he won't go that far.

You can shittalk anyone just for the fun, but not someone's family and not to really insult anyone. At least, hold it to a degree.

At my point of view, I view the tourneys and the FGCs the same way as I view the real tournaments with the martial arts (Tae Kwon Do, Kendo, etc) and the groups the fighters are in, respectively. In the real tourneys there's respect and sportsmanship. In the real groups the fighters are in I see love and friendship. I have never seen anyone be aggressive over something trivial like Battle of Summit. Even if I wasn't invited to anything, I wouldn't be aggro about it. I'd go chill at my friend's home and watch it live and enjoy seeing my friends I love playing there and going all out there.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Long hours labing got him some really decent wins, that cant be taken from him.

In the process he lost (that is if he ever had) humbleness, and got carried away by his blinded Ego.

He may be able to win, since that requires less complex practice,, but gaining back sympathy and respect will require a lot more than that, a change of attitude, heart and mindset.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm surprised nobody has brought THIS up.

According to Chris G, whoever broke NDA is the person who gave Tweedy the leak list of the Summit for him to blow up. Tweedy must know who that person is....Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM :DOGE

But I bet he won't tell say who that is, at least after all this mess.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
There are no limits. We need more people who speak their mind. If it melts some snowflakes, so be it.
No. Villain are good as long as they keep their arguments inside the FGC, Tweedy got personal when he went after WonderChef's family issues. Also he openly leaked a list of invitations not yet released to the public, and while that is inside of the FGC, it hurts us as a community.