What's new

Tom Brady's and REO's Early Injustice: GAU Tier List

The Gabriel

Mean Man
Really? According to everything Tom Brady has said on TYM, this is his tier list:

S+
Cyborg (with block infinite combo) Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Superman Green Lantern, Wonder Woman Doomsday, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash Ares, Joker, Shazam Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor Bane, Lobo

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Damn Harley is a shocker. Is she really that low?

God WW is so overrated. You two know more about the game than any of us so maybe there's something I'm missing. I just don't see how she's that good lol.

I think killer frost is higher.

Agree with the list tho.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Where is the video of someone doing the block infinite. To date, still haven't seen it
Mr. Jailhouse, greetings. Hm....the fact that you are looking for this footage.....worries me.
What are you planning for our next match?! What would you need block infinite footage for?!!?

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
I prefer VSM KT Smith's tier list, personally. I find the 2-dimensional grid more informative than straight categories.

:twocents:

Yeah the one video of it is an exceptionally grainy training mode video on the biggest hitbox character in the game. Not convinced its broken

If I had to order the top characters I'd say..

1. Cyborg
2. Superman
3. Batman
4. Black Adam
5. Aquaman
Without the block infinite do you think Cyborg is still top 5? Or more like top 10?

Also are S- and A- really necessary lol. I'd like to know the reasons why Green Lantern and Wonder Woman fall short of S tier.

gdf

Noob
m2dave Can we look forward to some explanations on these later, or will we need to wait some more time? This isn't me trying to start drama, it is a genuine question.

I mostly agree. But either raise GL or lower DS. They belong to the same tier. DS is not superior to GL.
Has Aris played any Green Lanterns?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I recently talked to Tom Brady and REO, two testers and high level Injustice: GAU players, on Skype. I asked them to opine about a tier list after a month of the game’s release. The following is their tier list. The characters are listed in alphabetical order within each tier.

S+ Cyborg (with block infinite combo)
S Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Superman
S- Green Lantern, Wonder Woman
A+ Doomsday, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy
A Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash
A- Ares, Joker, Shazam
B Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor
C Bane, Lobo

Hmm...Well I can say that after having played Green Arrow a bit that yeah he is no S tier. He's good at what he does, but he is entirely reliant on the player having great match reads for punishes to convert into full combos or he has to be able to start his high low pressure. He suffers vs folks with good wakeups and who use push block well enough to get breathing space.

He's hard as shit to block giving he can start with lows, overheads and follow into either because its a constant guessing game. Guy is a high low mixup factory and a reset machine. He can get a lot of plus on block stuff going too to maintain pressure as well after blocked strings to let him go back in for another go at it, but pushblockers or folks getting up with good wakeup options will make him have to be more careful or will outright ruin his gameplan and he doesn't do enough damage as a zoner to be S tier IMO if he cant always win up close.

He may go up a tier though if folks start using string enders that allow for safe fire or electric loads and run away. If that happens then his zoning would deal real damage and be worth respecting since either the fire's damage or the easier to convert to combo hitstun from electric would make him more dangerous if he had to go back out due to pushblockers or really bad matchup people using wakeups like Corp Charge to stuff him.

In general...Green Arrow is good, but will only be amazing in the hands of folks whose real talent lies in their ability to read their opponents and punish. He'll never be bad IMO, but some folks will have an easier time getting damage and keeping pressure up from what I've seen so far.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
So far I'd say WW is a real strong character, I dont think I've figured all her shit out yet, but I'm pretty certain I use more of her shit more effectively than any other WW at this moment in time.

I'd put her over KF any day.

FlipinFlava

Kuya Andy
Damn Harley is a shocker. Is she really that low?

God WW is so overrated. You two know more about the game than any of us so maybe there's something I'm missing. I just don't see how she's that good lol.

I think killer frost is higher.

Agree with the list tho.
told ya'll day 1, harley is baraka, lol