What's new

Tom Brady's and REO's Early Injustice: GAU Tier List

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Wth ? I thought NRS removed Cyborg's block infinite BS after the latest patch. Its still in ?

If you chose to main him because you like the character then never feel that way. If you chose because you suspected him being OP then shame on you. lol
The characters never make the player, the character even though top-tier will only take so you far, I dislike the mentality that people think top-tier will make you a godlike player because some tournament player uses said character, so you'll be just as good, it's usually a combination of being a amazing player with a good character, not just character.

Kevo

Formerly Kevo8390
Not downplaying at all because black Adam is an extremely good character but I think he will probably drop a bit when people start punishing/air to airing his dive kick and abusing his weak wake up game.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
This list is probably wrong, it was just a starting point. I fully admit that I am a fool with not enough knowledge to make any list with any degree of certainty.
You have Lex in the right spot. He's complete crap.

So Tom Brady agrees with Shazam being bottom 10 yet takes a bite at me for Shazam having no AA and reset setups. Clearly they are sooooo good if it makes Shazam not the worst character. Maaaan take a Piss!

I think Killer Frost could be S tier and Ares could be A+ tier. Otherwise I think this is really good. Where would you put Cyborg if they take his infinite out?