What's new

Tom Brady's and REO's Early Injustice: GAU Tier List

Eshi

Noob
Harley should probably drop a tier now that 2D3 is +0 instead of +10... :/ she's not unusable but it hurts her rushdown a lot.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Do you hear me? No because your reading... So its not possible for me to talk out my ass dipshit....
This is coming from the guy who actually replied directly to me saying talking out of your ass and totally ignoring my point about reacting to Dhalsim limbs and STUFFING them.

Give it time indeed, though I can't criticize much outside of doomsday, that is about where I would expect green lantern to be at, and all the "top" s characters in the list have been able to take me to a stalemate point where anyone can win the match. BTW the deathstroke destructive nerf did not hurt the character, he still is dependent on read anticipation. Except for oonstages with respawning corner interactive.

LOL. Questionable bump aside, it is funny to look at how the game used to be.

Honestly, there isn't really a tier list yet. People generally seem to agree on a top 2, possibly 3, but can't even agree on a top 5 yet. Top 10 is basically everyone except for the bottom 5 candidates.