What's new

Tom Brady's and REO's Early Injustice: GAU Tier List

Punk

Banned
Ignoring the fact he's S+ because of a mechanic that's going to be removed, too...
BS, the first patch was supposed to remove it but nothing happened. When and if it gets patched, notify me. Till then, Cyborg it is.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
BS, the first patch was supposed to remove it but nothing happened. When and if it gets patched, notify me. Till then, Cyborg it is.
It's probably going to happen in the Batgirl patch.

If you can get the execution for IANB to actually do a full infinite, kudos to you.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
So if people remove a broken infinite, you'll jump off the char? LOL you're precious

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Remember picking certain stages changes match ups dramtically if not annoy da hell outta ya

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2
That's true, it's actually one of the things I like most about the game. When I'm facing a Superman or Batman there are a stage or two that I run to because I know it benefits me more if i land it.

Except the aircraft. F that stage lol.

I think this is a pretty accurate list. Admittedly we still have a long ways to go to see where all the chips fall.

I personally think its amazing how NRS constructs their characters -

some seem very tailored and specialized IE Hawkgirl aka Skyrat aka DashPunch on/ Wings aka Timeout aka TierPaTROLL

others seem like shit was just thrown at the fan IE Shazam #Smoke Tele, #safePsuedoRaiden Fly #Unblockable45+%BnB's #StillBTier

I look at Shazam and just can't help but compare him to Jade 2.0 - I'm really looking forward to seeing where the community takes the character.

I do however find it rather unfair that characters like Superman & Aquaman get a lot of mileage through arguably braindead tactics - but as I said we'll see what happens with time.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I do however find it rather unfair that characters like Superman & Aquaman get a lot of mileage through arguably braindead tactics - but as I said we'll see what happens with time.
I am not afraid to admit that the S tier may need a couple of adjustments. For example, Superman's super breath should probably not be +1 on block. Aquaman needs more cool down on trait. Deathstroke's Low Shots need to do 0.50% chip damage each. Killer Frost's slide needs less range. And so on. But NRS will most likely go overboard and annihilate some of these characters and make them the next Jade, Kano, and Sub Zero. These patches are the only thing that can turn this solid game into a disaster.

I am not afraid to admit that the S tier may need a couple of adjustments. For example, Superman's super breath should probably not be +1 on block. Aquaman needs more cool down on trait. Deathstroke's Low Shots need to do 0.50% chip damage each. Killer Frost's slide needs less range. And so on. But NRS will most likely go overboard and annihilate some of these characters and make them the next Jade, Kano, and Sub Zero. These patches are the only thing that can turn this solid game into a disaster.
The only thing Deathstroke needs is less shots from his guns when he fires without meter :p
Outside of that I agree with everything you just said dude. KF's slide needs to be -14 on block instead of -4. And (forgive me hawkgirl players but she's my secondary) hawkgirl's mace charge needs to ACTUALLY be -55.

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
hawkgirl's mace charge needs to ACTUALLY be -55.
naaaaaaaah dude you can hit it with on reaction to her waking up with it with a long range move before the move actually hits you. which also means there's certain setups with meaty projectiles or certain moves/strings where you basically just attack on her wakeup and itll beat it. even if the character doesnt have a specific counter you can always bait it with a jump forward attack. as long as theres a way to bait and punish a wakeup move then its O.K.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
The only thing Deathstroke needs is less shots from his guns when he fires without meter :p
Outside of that I agree with everything you just said dude. KF's slide needs to be -14 on block instead of -4. And (forgive me hawkgirl players but she's my secondary) hawkgirl's mace charge needs to ACTUALLY be -55.
If hawkgirls mace charge was negetive 55 and deathstroke can still spam low gun and I had to eat that shit from a cr dash still I would stop playing this game...

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
That's true, it's actually one of the things I like most about the game. When I'm facing a Superman or Batman there are a stage or two that I run to because I know it benefits me more if i land it.

Except the aircraft. F that stage lol.
If your on the player 2 side of aircraft and you a nin super strength character then your in there lol just turtle the right side of the screen and shoot missiles.. Ive actually lost that way

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
Or, and I know this is crazy, but people need to learn how to play defense and utilize patience?

People didn't stop playing Zangief in SF against Sim/Fireball chars cause of zoning. DS is good, some say top tier, some disagree. He can be beaten like every char in this game, no char is overpowered nor needs to be nerfed, there is zero logic behind nerfing a char after a month. The community is not even ATTEMPTING to find ways to counter it. I really hate new school mindset:( Kids want everything patched for them. Why not go play Minecraft and let the adults enjoy the game?
By that logic we should let the block infinite not get patched so everyone will be playing 3-4 characters at every tourney yeah that sounds very smart... Anyways every in sf2 zangief could avoid spam by lariat... This game only has 2 characters that with meter or by trait character can stop projectile spammers...

Also tons of ol school fighters werent so crippled when it came to defensive options mainly recovery frames on forward dash werent so slow maybe a character like shazam would have a chance.. Doeant help that knockbacks favor zoners as well like wtf thought it would a great idea not to have forward teching? The worst thing has to be that if someone whiffs a normal/special there is no pre empted block stun you just walk backwards.... This isnt umvc3 where you could atleast jump forward and air block so why embrace such a mechanic.. That alone makes this game in dire need of a patch

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
ceemurda

Nowhere did I advocate an infinite should be left in the game. As a matter of fact, any actual glitch, like that, should be removed. And people usually want patches to make their own lives easier and want them for the wrong reasons, not for "the good of the community" like people claim. Chars like Shazam do have chances to win, the game has been out a month, just because he hasn't won a major yet doesn't mean people are not in the lab still perfecting how to use him. And no, Gief could not avoid spam by lariat, he could still easily get zoned out by Sim's limbs alone so no idea what you're talking about there

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
The most iv'e ever hit cyborgs iafb at 1 frames(the block infinite) is 8 times in a row. You dont even need to have it down packed 100 percent You can still dominate will just iafb not being as low as possible. Also, he has amazing corner combos with corner resets that no body blocks online! Really nice but after the patch, if he can still do iafb low enough(obviously not block infinite low) i think he could still be top 10 definitely

I think this is a pretty accurate list. Admittedly we still have a long ways to go to see where all the chips fall.

I personally think its amazing how NRS constructs their characters -

some seem very tailored and specialized IE Hawkgirl aka Skyrat aka DashPunch on/ Wings aka Timeout aka TierPaTROLL

others seem like shit was just thrown at the fan IE Shazam #Smoke Tele, #safePsuedoRaiden Fly #Unblockable45+%BnB's #StillBTier

I look at Shazam and just can't help but compare him to Jade 2.0 - I'm really looking forward to seeing where the community takes the character.

This looks more like a list of ease of use. I hope Evo isn't just a bunch of low IQ apes picking Superman and Black Adam because they can't find tech for other characters and would rather win with wash-rinse-repeat tactics.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
This looks more like a list of ease of use. I hope Evo isn't just a bunch of low IQ apes picking Superman and Black Adam because they can't find tech for other characters and would rather win with wash-rinse-repeat tactics.
IMO, I think Evo is the place where all the top players around the world show off all the tech they have been hiding and I have a feeling it will be a char that wins we are all sleeping on

Opps double post - sorry about that.

And Idk I don't think NRS will nerf the game to shit. I say that because I think Tom spoke up about how he brought up Cyborg's infinite to NRS months ago - and they didn't do anything about it in the months since. I don't want to play he said he said - but if that's the case I think NRS is going to be slightly less heavy handed - probably focusing more on mechanic and game polishing rather than character alteration.

Back to this tier list -

I agree, I think Ares is a little low. I personally feel that it'll take a more eperienced character than I to bring out his best. But from what I've seen his zoning is suffocating (especially with meter & trait). I also think its interesting that the few mobility options that he has are geared to getting him in - which is counter intuitive- the results make for an interesting zoner who is more adept at bullying than zoning.