What's new

Things From IGAU That You Hope WON'T Make It In Injustice 2

I want new announcer and some variety in outros. Also, even though fatalities and finishers are MK exclusives, it would be nice if they could implement brutalities from MKX in some form. Those were really great.

Aquaman's trait, meter burn trident rush, f,t,d tracking
Jokers pointless trait
Green lanterns otg cross up
Batman's jump in 2
Wonder woman's safe as fools normals
Nigntwing
Ares

Last edited:

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I would prefer unblockable Intractable to return. Lets be honest, if Superman, Doomsday, or even Grundy threw something at you.... you're not blocking it lol. Also, back to block better return!
What about this: unblockabale interactables that do recoverable damage. Because pure unblockable unrecoverable damage is too much, honestly.

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
Aerial combos and grabs X MEN Mutant Acadamy 2 style !!!! Its a ps1 game with interesting fighting mechanic and cool soundtracks. For those who never played , check it out , its tons of fun .

KCJ506

Noob
What kind of masochist would want a Block Button in Injustice
I don't think those people understand that games like MK was specifically designed with a block button in mind. Many of the characters have moves that can attack from either the front or the back. Hence why they put in a neutral block button. As opposed to holding the D-Pad in a specific direction. When NRS is developing the individual characters they are consciously aware of this fact and it factors into how they implement each individual character's moveset.

NRS has also stated over and over again that they wanted Injustice to be it's own game and not like MK.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Alright ENOUGH. Stepping in here guys. This is NOT what this thread is for. This thread is not to discuss matchups, another players habits and whether they are good or bad or any of the stuff thats gone on for three pages. I'm going to delete a bunch of posts now that are completely off topic.
Cossner and BatmanBeatsCap all I can say is that no one has to be right all the time and neither of you need to be so defensive of your points in this instance to the point where it derails for 3 pages. I think it'd be better if the both of you just learn to roll your eyes at the screen, walk away from the conversation sometimes or maybe just respond with "do you wanna go and lab it out with me to see?" and if the other person responds with a no and some long ass reasoning just saying they are right just say okay and go on about your ways.

Hunting down videos of other members and then going back and forth with "aha you aren't good" posts is just a step below internet stalking in my opinion and I'm not really cool with it (cmon cossner you did that in a Kano thread too. Also not cool WiseMonkey Leave some folks be).

Anyhow. Gonna go cull this thread. Stay on topic folks and if you try to tell someone something and they just dont listen dont go overboard quoting and posting. Learn when to just walk away when neither side will give.

Last edited:

Maxter

Noob
We need less 50/50's, less start up armor launchers( oops Forgot this is not MKX), No Run just dashes unless character specific, less sluggish walk speed, More anti airing options, we need more buttons for normals instead of just 2 buttons, an universal wall launcher button and a trait, Having at least 4 buttons for normals and strings + a trait button would be better for the game footsies and combos creativity, Remove that switch stance crap button if necessary. and we Need Lobo of course. this is my wish List. Yes! I posted here after a decade :)

Slick Tony

GT: TheSlickTony - PSN: TH3_AUR3L1U5
You know, I never really had a problem with the walk speed. But that's because I love to dash and everyone in this game seems to have SF4 Makoto level dash speeds.

Anyway, to answer the topic, I don't want: unblockable OTG interactables that shave off a quarter of the health bar. Clashes that, while interesting in theory, take up too much time. Stage transitions; again, they take up too much time. And safe 50/50's for characters that have a easy time getting in.

shaowebb

You know, I never really had a problem with the walk speed. But that's because I love to dash and everyone in this game seems to have SF4 Makoto level dash speeds.

Anyway, to answer the topic, I don't want: unblockable OTG interactables that shave off a quarter of the health bar. Clashes that, while interesting in theory, take up too much time. Stage transitions; again, they take up too much time. And safe 50/50's for characters that have a easy time getting in.
Oooh yeah do I remember this. Seemed I was always fighting folks with my hawkgirl and suddenly finding myself tossed to the floor and then suddenly a tv set or something would get chucked into her or a car or what have you. It was worse with big dudes like Bane. Hard to backdash an interactible if your on the ground.

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
Aquaman's trait, meter burn trident rush, f,t,d tracking
Jokers pointless trait
Green lanterns otg cross up
Batman's jump in 2
Wonder woman's safe as fools normals
Nigntwing
Ares
Whats all the hate on nightwing ?!!!! he is a cool character and wasnt that good of a character..........

Wigy

There it is...
Stringing pokes
Interactables
Slow ass walk speed
Retarded uppercuts and traits (looking at your aquaman)
Ambiguous mixups where the person doing it didnt even know what was going on

Last edited:

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Not sure how they would make sure this doesn't happen, but there shouldn't be loopable restanding safe vortexes. If it is loopable, it needs to be for meter.
I'd argue if it's loopable and meter less, it shouldn't do as much damage

shaowebb

No pushblock punishing, no more ridiculous chip setups (MB staff spin loop, MB trident rush)
Yeah pushblock was pretty much a non fact due to this in various matches. And it cost meter. I honestly prefer either alpha counters if you want a system to cost meter or just defend that requires frame perfect blocks to net faster recovery and counter attack options. Thats just me though. Thats also not exactly tools that helps out newer players as they either fail the just defend into the move or they outright blow a ton of meter on an alpha counter that was executed out of panic and end up resourceless and still pressured to death.

Reworking pushblock is likely the best solution. It'll allow entry level players as well as advanced players an option out.

haketh

Noob
Oh yeah one big thing

Please can characters not be in interruptible states during a throw, it only leads to the dumbest shit as we've seen RE Ice Throw into Clone & the like.

Crusty

Lol you're only arguing for this because you play sinestro.

I sort of agree though. Characters with meterless, loopable restand vortexes should not only have lower damage but fewer ways to initiate it in the first place.
Rightfully so

Sinestro's vortex doesn't do as much damage. It's not like I can vortex you whenever I want, I either have to bait you to do something or make you whiff something.

You should've seen Snestro pre-release lol

Crusty

I don't really call a safe air-axe or nearly neutral-frame j3 into a possible instant-air-jumpback-axe-into-vortex-to-catch-a-pokecheck a "risk"
I'd be lying to you if I told you that's wasn't bullshit within itself; however, the only thing I realistically is a d1 check after J3 because jump ins are plus enough to "cancel" into certain strings.. The height at which I do the axe affects how plus it is and since the point of it is the make the axe ambiguous, (meaning I have to do it high). The mixup after the axe is if I d1 you after axe or not on negative frames. That's the only thing I can check you with, you can d1 me before I d1 you if you block the axe at max height.

It's a meta-similar to Doomsdays MB Venom and Superman's f2 only it's more risk for me since almost none of Sinestro's strings leave him advantage. None of that meta even matters if he's on a life deficit anyway and he loses to those who can out-turtle him on a life-lead.

Last edited: