• Raiden

• Predator

• Kitana

• Kung Jin

• Shinnok

Results are only viewable after voting.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
i actually had some other votes, but they weren't there!

Lao(most used character ATM), Cassie, Erron(sonicfox), Tanya(many players kobu), Quan(really), D'vorah(lol), Raiden TG, Kitana(just one a tournament for 60k), Kung Jin(what scrub doesn't use this starting character), Shinnok(one of the best Zoners): are all very well used, its almost like you are baiting them to pick JAX,
and Its to early for Predator, he has been banned from all recent tourny's.

out of that list id have to say JAX!

Last edited:

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Lol top 10 is top tier.
Top 10 is not top tier.
If a single character is much better than all the others in a fighting game, he is in a category of his own and the only top tier.

At the moment In MKX, Kung Lao, D'vorah, Cassie, Tanya, Raiden and Shinnok are the only top tier characters

This is not a surprising poll. Jax has always been high execution. There is a definite correlation between high execution and player count. People want to do things the easy way.

TKB

Noob
In USA yes, and I think I know why.
Are you implying Sonicfox is why he's top tier? He has all the tools to be top ten man. I don't think Sonicfox has anything to do with that, he's just a great player. Personally I think he's around 8-10 on the list.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Tanya has ridiculously low representation for how good she is. Jax would be a decent answer too.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Top 10 is not top tier.
If a single character is much better than all the others in a fighting game, he is in a category of his own and the only top tier.

At the moment In MKX, Kung Lao, D'vorah, Cassie, Tanya, Raiden and Shinnok are the only top tier characters
Lol stop.

Kabal was the best character in MK9, but based on your logic, you're saying Sonya, Freddy, Cyrax, Kenshi and some others weren't top tier.

MMH and Aquaman were arguably the 2 best characters in IGAU, but again, based on your logic, you're saying Batgirl, superman, Flash and some others weren't top tier.

See where I'm going with this? See how ridiculous that sounds?

Again, top 10 is top tier.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Jax and Kung Jin. Definitely.

Pretty much every major KJ player there was switched to Lao for EVO season (and understandably so) after the patches, but now he's slowly finding his way back into the fold now that his other variants are being explored. I feel like he's going to be what Cage was at this point in MK9: a character that a LOT of people keep in their pocket.
Jax, on the other hand, has been solid throughout, but his consistency is matched only by his consistent underrepresentation...although IMO, that isn't such a bad thing, because I'd rather a heavy-learning-curve character fly under the patch radar and stay strong.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Jax and KJ are easily the least-used of these. Tanya seems to have dropped off since the patch even though imo she's still top 5.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
i don't mean who the worst of the top ten is...I mean who is the most underused top tier character.

Top tiers include (in no order)

Lao
Cassie
Enron black
Tanya
Jax
quan chi
Devorah
Raiden
Predator
Kitana
Kung Jin

In your opinion, which character is the most underused and why? You might call them "underrated"
That's, like, your opinion, man. Goro most underused top tier :DOGE

coolwhip

Noob
Jax and Cassie. Yes, I know Cassie is used relatively often but considering how good she is, it doesn't seem proportional.

EDIT: How can I forget about Kung Jin? Jesus, that character still has many of the things that made him ridiculous in vanilla yet we're supposed to believe that he's a bill and has fallen off the tier list. Makes zero sense.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I actually haven't seen any good Quan play at any majors for a long time apart from MichaelAngelo and Ketchup(Off the top of my head), Summoner's offense is absolutely the best in the game and he has quite a lot of matchups quite heavily in his favor just because of this imo.