• Raiden

• Predator

• Kitana

• Kung Jin

• Shinnok

Results are only viewable after voting.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
Only Kung Lao, Tanya, Shinnok, Raiden, D'vorah and Cassie are top tier... the rest is not.

Kung Jin, Kitana and Erron are not even close

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
As a hw jax player I had to be honest and vote for him. I think the fact that he needs good execution across all three variations turns people away (and I won't get started about the female hit boxes). He is undoubtedly top 10 and possibly top 5 but you almost never see him being played. And with the exception of the incredible tyrant, you don't really see him in tournaments at all (and that's really a blowup on us, the jax players). I'll give dvorah a very close second place finish.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
As a hw jax player I had to be honest and vote for him. I think the fact that he needs good execution across all three variations turns people away (and I won't get started about the female hit boxes). He is undoubtedly top 10 and possibly top 5 but you almost never see him being played. And with the exception of the incredible tyrant, and Buupiter you don't really see him in tournaments at all (and that's really a blowup on us, the jax players). I'll give dvorah a very close second place finish.
I fixed that for you. Also how is that a Blow up on us. So people do not want to use jax. Or the people who do play jax are not noticed at tournament or just cannot afford to go.
Also i think Predator should be removed since some people probably didn't really want to invest the time into a character that was banned from evo.

EDIT:
Also there is a jax player in basically every scene to my knowledge. Its just people do not seem to want to give them the time of day

Last edited:

Carmine

PSN: CaptCarmine
I want to say kung jin, after the last nerfs, I think I only saw 2 players use him on stream, one being chris G who doesnt really lab this game that much

Indecisive

Why would any character community be on blast? Because they under perform to their characters ability
Its kinda stupid IMO to put a community on blast when we are still only about 3 months into the game going on 4. Stuff is still being discovered. People are still learning the In's and outs of characters. Learning MU's etc. Why put any character community on blast for anything unless they start to make an overabundance of Buff threads and someone does well with the character. Lets give overabundance a number. Lets say more than 3

Forbidden_Donut

I fixed that for you. Also how is that a Blow up on us. So people do not want to use jax. Or the people who do play jax are not noticed at tournament or just cannot afford to go.
Also i think Predator should be removed since some people probably didn't really want to invest the time into a character that was banned from evo.
Lol thanks, my apologies to Jupiter, I forgot about his awesome jax since I haven't seen him play since tcw. I think it's a blowup on us because we don't travel and represent our characters, I don't mean it in a bad way really.. I'm really talking to myself before anyone else because I seriously need to travel to majors more.

Indecisive

Lol thanks, my apologies to Jupiter, I forgot about his awesome jax since I haven't seen him play since tcw. I think it's a blowup on us because we don't travel and represent our characters, I don't mean it in a bad way really.. I'm really talking to myself before anyone else because I seriously need to travel to majors more.
Its hard to travel sometimes man. Money, lack of tournaments, etc. Just have to save up and go to what you can. Also Jax players do travel. I have meet a few of them. Sometimes they just do get there. Other times they do. Its how it works with any character/character community.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Its kinda stupid IMO to put a community on blast when we are still only about 3 months into the game going on 4. Stuff is still being discovered. People are still learning the In's and outs of characters. Learning MU's etc. Why put any character community on blast for anything unless they start to make an overabundance of Buff threads and someone does well with the character. Lets give overabundance a number. Lets say more than 3
Dude...it's just for fun. Stay calm

That Nightwing community mentality just never goes away.

Once a Dick, always a Dick.
:)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Its hard to travel sometimes man. Money, lack of tournaments, etc. Just have to save up and go to what you can. Also Jax players do travel. I have meet a few of them. Sometimes they just do get there. Other times they do. Its how it works with any character/character community.
Just to be clear...you personally are not on blast. Lmao

Forbidden_Donut

Yeah I see what your saying. You might be right. I don't wanna sound like I'm punishing the jax community who have stuck by the characters side and continue to main him. That's awesome of them because jax can be an insanely frustrating character to main too lol. I guess deep down I'm putting myself on blast because I regret not going to at least one major. I will be at SCR though!

st9rm

viennality.com
i'd say kung jin
he's def still a really good character, but a lot of ppl just switched to lao

1-2 months back, almost every grand finals consisted of at least 1 kung jin or even was a kung jin mirror