• Raiden

• Predator

• Kitana

• Kung Jin

• Shinnok

Results are only viewable after voting.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I can't make average stats on 1 amazing player that also brought Kitana on top. Sonicfox is decidedly good and on top by himself. I also know, in USA, Jax was top 1 because of cdjr during his dominant period on mk9.
DJT Tempest Kunglao can beat Sonicfox' EB. Sonic uses Kitana (who is weirdly in the top 10 list as well now) against tempest for a while now.
And trust me, a tier list may change from a place to another. The korean tier list was not the same than the occident for starcraft. Same in SF, where Rose was shit tier in USA and top in europ and then Luffy won EVO with Rose.

I'm not saying Kitana and EB are bad, I'm saying that there are 10 characters that have better ratio of good matchups. If Sonicfox would have main Liukang, you guys would have put him on that list.This is my opinion, even if it's not the debate here x)
Then show me the tier list with your numbers and ratios. I put the names up there and not everyone will agree. Can and will things change? Of course. Is EB likely top 10? Probably and it has nothing to do with sonic fox. These characters are my my opinion of top tier...nothing more.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
In injustice i believe there were 5 characters in the top tier (MMH ZOD AQUA FLASH BGIRL), whereas chars like sinestro(he might warrant the 6th) were a tier a below so does that make them top tier???

In MK9 i believed Kabal Kenshi Cyrax Sonya Lao and Freddie were 6 in their own tier at the top. So are chars like Kitana, Smoke, Cage(who loses to 5 of top 6), really top tier???
Again, as I wrote yesterday, this is purely a discussion of semantics. When we look at things in detail, what you wrote is absolutely correct. However, a lot of people speak rather generally about relative tiers (a lot of people tend to casually break tiers up into "high, mid, and low"), and within that context, there is nothing wrong with using top 10, middle 10, and bottom 10 as a good baseline/starting point for discussing viability.

Again, I agree with both you and the poster I quoted yesterday wrote. But, a lot of people don't bother getting into that much detail. They are merely interested in a basic "good, mediocre, or bad" label for each character.

LEGEND

YES!
Too many D'vorah votes.
Honeybee, Ducky, Krayzie, Deg(before Tanya), Take$$$, PPJ, and countless people who can't attend tournaments like me.
The reason Dvorah is a good answer is because there isn't a whole lot of top players using her for how ridiculously good she is

There are plenty of good players representing each and every character. I think what matters is the consistent presence the character has at tournaments, and outside Honeybee you only have Ducky, and Krayzie hasnt exactly been to a lot of tournaments (and quit now anyway)