What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 4 Discussion **MID-SEASON MASSACRE** Don't post spoilers!

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Im almost halfway through season3. Even have my family watching now, so feaking hype I cant stand it!

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Given the sizable number of red shirts they picked up from Woodbury, I expect episode one to be a slaughterhouse.

haketh

Noob
Hopefullly it's not as ass as the past three seasons ahve been. Unless I hear about massive improvements to the writing I'm probably not watching a single ep.

zoofs

bless
Hopefullly it's not as ass as the past three seasons ahve been. Unless I hear about massive improvements to the writing I'm probably not watching a single ep.
past three seasons? what? Only season I thought was truly bad was the last one.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
I've got 2 episodes left in season 3 to watch, but I'm reluctant to watch now because its gonna feel like forever before Oct 13 gets here.
The tension in the air is thick... people surely gon' die

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
The Walking Dead SPIN-OFF confirmed by AMC!

So many spin-offs lately, Better Call Saul, The Walking Dead spin-off, Supernatural and Arrow spin-offs.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
It's kind of annoying me.
Not so-much the Arrow or Breaking Bad ones, but the Walking Dead and Supernatural ones, mainly because I like those shows so much because of there characters and stuff, but the spin-offs are having completely new characters and events. Same universe, but that's it.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Season 4 premiere = 7/10.
Agreed, they opened it up nicely, showing how they have a community (some what) going on in the prison. The attack at the store where the guy was bit felt a little underwhelming though. All in all though it was a solid premiere and I can't wait for the rest of S4.