What's new

The Walking Dead, Season 4 Discussion **MID-SEASON MASSACRE** Don't post spoilers!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Does anyone else find the current season somewhat lacking or is it just me?

Personally, I enjoyed the first 2 seasons because there was good action / character development within the given episodes (Shane was actually my favorite). However, the story began to decline afterwards imho.

There were too many characters introduced in season 3 and it became more of a human vs human (with the possible threat of zombies) as opposed to "Holy ****, there's ZOMBIES"!

As for season 4, not much is going on; it just feels like we're going to get a few good episodes and a ton of filler.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Walking Dead and everything zombie related but I find myself wanted more from the series (and they're not delivering).
Well, I can't remember what issue it was, but in the comics Rick declares, "WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!!!!" meaning they are all doomed. I kind of think the zombies are just metaphors of societies moral decay (or whatever) and the story really pushes the idea that humans in a lawless environment can be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

I mean...after the Governor's shit, I would prefer to only have to deal with hoards.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Carl's been shot before though. He also got shot in the head in the comics, and he's still alive, but the show's completely different, so that may never happen.
Considering that the actor for Carl is like nearly about to have his new man voice...lol, I suspect they are gonna get rid of him soon. He and Judith need to go. The ZA does not need infants, bratty children, OR love. I would survive hands down. ;)

This half season has been boring as fuck. Besides the latest episode it's been a complete fucking bore. Maggie and Glen are boring as fuck, I really don't give a shit about Sasha and Bob, Tyreese is alright, and Carol I guess is okay. Where the fuck is Rick and Carl though? I could do without Carl, but come the fuck on theres no Rick action at all. I want to see more of Michonne as well.

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS MORGAN? He's so op

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Yea this half season has been such a disappointment, except for the last one. I hope they keep raising the bar like that the rest of the way through. Otherwise I'm gonna stop watching.

This half season has been boring as fuck. Besides the latest episode it's been a complete fucking bore. Maggie and Glen are boring as fuck, I really don't give a shit about Sasha and Bob, Tyreese is alright, and Carol I guess is okay. Where the fuck is Rick and Carl though? I could do without Carl, but come the fuck on theres no Rick action at all. I want to see more of Michonne as well.

ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS MORGAN? He's so op
i love me so sasha tbh. rick is walking on rails.... idk...

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I've heard the next two seasons will be more like the comics, if that's true then hold my hoochie purse because it's going to be hype. They will find a scientist who knows something about the virus and shit... I can't tell what will happen, but get hyped lol.
Also i will say that in the comics there is a monster... A big ass zombie and i hope he appears as well, remember that door at the hospital in the first episode that said "do not open" ? ;)

I've heard the next two seasons will be more like the comics, if that's true then hold my hoochie purse because it's going to be hype. They will find a scientist who knows something about the virus and shit... I can't tell what will happen, but get hyped lol.
Also i will say that in the comics there is a monster... A big ass zombie and i hope he appears as well, remember that door at the hospital in the first episode that said "do not open" ? ;)
they found that scientist already hello?! eugene? the guy who shot a truck instead of walkers?

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
That lil girl deserved to die, if she liked zombies so much and wanted one they should have let her get bitten, make her suffer and then kill her.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
in the preview to the season finale.. rick has someones blood on his hands. if i had to guess.. its daryls or daryls group kills michonne or carl.

in the preview to the season finale.. rick has someones blood on his hands. if i had to guess.. its daryls or daryls group kills michonne or carl.
i didnt watch the epiii!!! yes someone from these 4 will die. rick, maggie, carl, michonne. i really dont want them to kill my nukka michonne!

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
This season has had soooo many filler episodes. I can't say I want to stop watching it though. Even though there are filler episodes, I am still interested. I think there is a lot more about Terminus we are not being let in on yet....I am calling it now, Terminus will turn out to be something bad. Maybe cannibals? Its definitely not going to be "a sanctuary of protection" or whatever. One thing we can say is that EVERY time it looks like everything is going to be okay on this show, the exact opposite happens and someone dies or something terrible happens. Either way, I am excited to see the season finale. As far as who will die in the finale, it will probably be a main character, but we all know it will 100% not be Daryl or Michonne. They are too popular to kill off.

This season has had soooo many filler episodes. I can't say I want to stop watching it though. Even though there are filler episodes, I am still interested. I think there is a lot more about Terminus we are not being let in on yet....I am calling it now, Terminus will turn out to be something bad. Maybe cannibals? Its definitely not going to be "a sanctuary of protection" or whatever. One thing we can say is that EVERY time it looks like everything is going to be okay on this show, the exact opposite happens and someone dies or something terrible happens. Either way, I am excited to see the season finale. As far as who will die in the finale, it will probably be a main character, but we all know it will 100% not be Daryl or Michonne. They are too popular to kill off.
hunters = terminus

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Just fucking give us Negan already. I want to see Lucille crack some main character skulls.

As soon as this character is introduced and does what everyone knows he does i'm completely done checking in and watching 15-20 minutes of the show. I dropped the comic book and have lost a lot of interest in the television series.

Last edited: