What's new

The Terry Brothers' [Injustice: GAU] Tier List #YEEAAAPPPP

Espio

Kokomo
What characters do he beat? Like Hawkgirl?

I think the character is terrible. He has an okay corner game and a decent endgame with fire arrows but that's about it. His dirt is all escapable or just exposes poor blocking/reactions.

^This. And Hawkgirl players tell me she doesn't lose. I haven't played one offline so I just treat it as even until further notice.
I posted an in depth breakdown in the Green Arrow forums a long time ago with lots of analysis. Hawkgirl's damage and comeback factor is at worst equal to his. MB mace charge by itself rivals a lot of his bnb combos in terms of damage.

Projectile trades are in general favorable to her, especially considering she doesn't have to load her damaging projectile and can MB the mace toss to get in well. Her anti-air is secretly one of the best in the game so she blows him up for jumping really well. She can disrespect frame traps well with wing evade.

They can both harass each other on knockdown so that talking point about why she loses is a bit odd to me since she can do the same to him.

Damage midscreen is about equal and footsies are about equal, but Hawkgirl does more chip and is in general much safer than him. His mix ups aren't that great either.

And she can fly still too, it's just a matter of having smart flight spacing and playing a complete game instead of being linear.

Hawkgirl goes even with some characters with better damage, zoning, oki, footsies, mix ups and options than Green Arrow has, it's highly suspect why people think this is favorable to him.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I posted an in depth breakdown in the Green Arrow forums a long time ago with lots of analysis. Hawkgirl's damage and comeback factor is at worst equal to his. MB mace charge by itself rivals a lot of his bnb combos in terms of damage.

Projectile trades are in general favorable to her, especially considering she doesn't have to load her damaging projectile and can MB the mace toss to get in well. Her anti-air is secretly one of the best in the game so she blows him up for jumping really well. She can disrespect frame traps well with wing evade.

They can both harass each other on knockdown so that talking point about why she loses is a bit odd to me since she can do the same to him.

Damage midscreen is about equal and footsies are about equal, but Hawkgirl does more chip and is in general much safer than him. His mix ups aren't that great either.

And she can fly still too, it's just a matter of having smart flight spacing and playing a complete game instead of being linear.

Hawkgirl goes even with some characters with better damage, zoning, oki, footsies, mix ups and options than Green Arrow has, it's highly suspect why people think this is favorable to him.
Yeah. I kan see it but I have to play the match up to know if I kan kontrol the game with my zoning. I don't like having a losing mentality, especially before I have even tested out the match up.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Honestly...

If a MMH player could consistently punish blocked FTD with IA tele it would def be in his favor imo.

That's only if Jesus himself played MMH tho
On a hitbox, it's not that hard.

The timing isn't what's hard for me. It's the speed of my instant air teleports.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
During the entire games life up until a couple of months ago it was unanimous among top players that Raven was upper-mid. Now all the top players are calling her either trash or low-mid.

What happened?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Move Joker to mid. He has 6 3-7 matchups but is the only character in the game who has character specific infinites and 5 different ways to otg for 80% or flat out 100% you once he catches you.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't think he beats a lot of chars but he has a lot of even matchups imo.

I think his arrow zoning is pretty solid in some matches.
Like what matches though? lol it's not that big if he doesn't have a lifelead anyway which is hard for him to get in the first place.

And like King said, he might only beat a couple characters at best. And he gets blown up by a few. I have Lex winning at least 9 matchups, there's no way they should be in the same tier.

Like what matches though? lol it's not that big if he doesn't have a lifelead anyway which is hard for him to get in the first place.

And like King said, he might only beat a couple characters at best. And he gets blown up by a few. I have Lex winning at least 9 matchups, there's no way they should be in the same tier.
what about how many matchups he loses? also I would like to know the nine he wins lex master :p

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
what about how many matchups he loses? also I would like to know the nine he wins lex master :p
I have him losing 8 but with a couple that could go up to even. I have him beating:

Aquaman
Bane
Catwoman
Green Arrow
Hawkgirl
Lobo
Scorpion
Grundy
Wonder Woman
and possibly Shazam and Black Adam (more probably for Shazam)

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
During the entire games life up until a couple of months ago it was unanimous among top players that Raven was upper-mid. Now all the top players are calling her either trash or low-mid.

What happened?
The main thing is that she's boring to play so hardly anyone wants to use her. If you're going to use a lame character, why not just go straight to the best in that regard, Aquaman.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Bro I don't even think Arrow has a single winning matchup lol. If he does it's against Scorpion and that's it. Arrow is bottom 3
Arrow definitely beats Shazam. It's funny, the Shazam vs MMH matchup is way easier than the Shazam vs Arrow matchup.

I think he might win the Green Lantern matchup now too, I think a few people agree on that.

I could imagine Arrow doing really well against Hawkgirl too.

Who else...

Cyborg? Joker?

I bet a really good Arrow would be a pain in the ass to Doomsday. Catching him without meter sounds pretty impossible.

Time for @Cossner to tell me how wrong I am =[

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Arrow definitely beats Shazam. It's funny, the Shazam vs MMH matchup is way easier than the Shazam vs Arrow matchup.

I think he might win the Green Lantern matchup now too, I think a few people agree on that.

Who else...

Cyborg? Joker?

I bet a really good Arrow would be a pain in the ass to Doomsday. Catching him without meter sounds pretty impossible.

No need.. I kan do it all for him.

GL wins up klose, Arrow wins from far. 5-5.

He doesn't beat Cyborg. And Hawkgirl, based on arguments by @Espio , is a 5-5.

You kan ask @Tm_whiteboi about the Doomsday match up seeing as he played both @7L and I. On a neutral stage it might be even but f*ck having to play on Asylum backdashing two TV's and then getting hit by a flower and trait BS.
Almost all interactables favor Doomsday.

And Shazam is too broken...

I have him losing 8 but with a couple that could go up to even. I have him beating:

Aquaman
Bane
Catwoman
Green Arrow
Hawkgirl
Lobo
Scorpion
Grundy
Wonder Woman
and possibly Shazam and Black Adam (more probably for Shazam)
interesting, possible changes being considered are:
moving lex up to upper mid
moving batgirl to top tier
moving flash to top tier
moving raven back to upper mid tier
moving hawkgirl back to upper mid
there are some other ones for sure

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator

Who else...

Cyborg? Joker?

Cyborg and Doomsday no the rest yeah. He bops Joker and WW too.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
interesting, possible changes being considered are:
moving lex up to upper mid
moving batgirl to top tier
moving flash to top tier
moving raven back to upper mid tier
moving hawkgirl back to upper mid
there are some other ones for sure
I really like the way you have the top tier right now and don't think Batgirl or Flash deserve a spot there.

4x4lo8o

Noob

Who else...

Cyborg? Joker?

He might beat Ares. It's either 5-5 or GA's favor