Saltiest Joker Player
Changes made:
Doomsday moved to upper mid
Batman moved to high tier
Raven moved to mid tier
Hawkgirl moved to mid tier
Green arrow moved to low mid tier
Sinestro moved to high tier
Doomsday should definitely be high tier. His trait is amazing so zoning isnt really an option, MB venom charge is OP, his pressure hella easy and safe, definitely one of the strongest corner games and his body splash is amazing for air to airs.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Joker has the second best corner game after Batgirl. Don't ever compare his touch of death corner game with anyone other than batgirl's.
Wonder woman? Superman? I don't know man, I don't like being in the corner agains't anyone in this game...

JDM

Noob
Nah.

It's probably one of the most even MUs in the game.
I think MMH wins. Simply because a TK teleport punishes a FTD anywhere on the screen. However it's hard to do 100 percent of the time and if you fail it will result in a big punish.

but "technically" speaking, MMH has all the tools to whoop AM.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I've always thought he was at least mid tier.

Why is he considered so low? I know some top tier chars beat him pretty bad. But I think he does pretty decent vs majority of the cast.
What characters do he beat? Like Hawkgirl?

I think the character is terrible. He has an okay corner game and a decent endgame with fire arrows but that's about it. His dirt is all escapable or just exposes poor blocking/reactions.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I've always thought he was at least mid tier.

Why is he considered so low? I know some top tier chars beat him pretty bad. But I think he does pretty decent vs majority of the cast.
I feel like he's mid tier until we factor in stages. Then he gets wrecked by more characters. He also has no real reset or other type of bullsh*t outside of Super. He has to kondition more when other characters don't so it makes him worse.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

I think the character is terrible. He has an okay corner game and a decent endgame with fire arrows but that's about it. His dirt is all escapable or just exposes poor blocking/reactions.
^This. And Hawkgirl players tell me she doesn't lose. I haven't played one offline so I just treat it as even until further notice.

YOMI DJT

LIn Kuei Champion

I don't think he beats a lot of chars but he has a lot of even matchups imo.

I think his arrow zoning is pretty solid in some matches.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I agree for the most part. The only thing I would change is move Batgirl to top tier

Honestly Harley Zatanna Lex and Raven are all possible candidates for upper mid tier, but the argument can be swayed either way