PTH|RM Relaxedstate
interesting, possible changes being considered are:
moving lex up to upper mid
moving batgirl to top tier
moving flash to top tier
moving raven back to upper mid tier
moving hawkgirl back to upper mid
there are some other ones for sure
I think you might want to add a low tier. Cyborg and scorp and definitely their own kind of different from GA, joker, ares lol

7L

Heads up!
No need.. I kan do it all for him.

GL wins up klose, Arrow wins from far. 5-5.

He doesn't beat Cyborg. And Hawkgirl, based on arguments by @Espio , is a 5-5.

You kan ask @Tm_whiteboi about the Doomsday match up seeing as he played both @7L and I. On a neutral stage it might be even but f*ck having to play on Asylum backdashing two TV's and then getting hit by a flower and trait BS.
Almost all interactables favor Doomsday.

And Shazam is too broken...
Omg, doomsday on a stage that favors him (90% of them) is hell on earth. Literally, arrow get no justice from interactables except for wall bounces and fortress so most stages DD just hits him like a train.

The shazam mu is actually a fun one for me. It's one of those "hey, let me see how many savage blasts I can do today" kind of match ups.

If GL is lifting arrow on wake up, it's tough but nobody plays arrow enough for that level of play to come in but he can actually life his savage blast on reaction (broken, right?) but besides that arrow fairs very well vs GL and it's a fun match up

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I think you might want to add a low tier. Cyborg and scorp and definitely their own kind of different from GA, joker, ares lol
Cyborg has more bad match ups but he also has more favorable ones. So I'm not sure how that works out... On one hand Cyborg has more utility and Arrow gets outclassed by others. On the other hand, Arrow has less bad match ups to worry about.

I'd leave them in the same tier..

Scorpion sux but he still has 50/50's from the air and you will get hit by him no matter how good you are.. However, I'm not sure how good he is. He gets decent damage sometimes and has good normals.

And Joker definitely has some dirt.. If he were any better he might skyrocket.