What's new

The Stick Thread

Nice man, combo stick and hitbox. Do you find the stick to get in the way when using the buttons? Or do you hit the buttons by accident when using the stick?
Its just a mock up, If I had one of them jlf Quick release sticks I would hook it all up. It would be easy to do, I could make it as easy as flipping a switch, and pulling the stick off.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot

Picked up the SCV soul Edition for 100$. Loving this stick it feels great and is easy to mod. I already have some art in the works and am probably going to instal some LEDs.

I think the case for that stick is the best looking one I have seen, on a production model. Thats going to be hard not to mess up with new artwork.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
yeh i am sticking with the flow of the case on the art. it is already an awesome piece though i agree its the best non modded stick i have seen. Also for those interested it does have all sanwa parts and is definitely a premium quality stick.

Here is my new and improved hitbox. Maybe in the future I will make a thread detailing how to save money, and turn an old stick into a great hitbox. This is not quiet finished. I need to get some art for it. Right now its just black constrution paper I had laying around. Also I used a old piece of plexi I had sitting around also, and it has a bad scratch you can see to the left where the back direction button is. It was my practice piece I found another piece at home depot for 3.99 I will buy, and make a better top with. And I was wonderer what you all think of the seimitsu buttons with the copper shielding, look bad, or good?

Please tell me what you guys think. My first build :)

Side

Front
Back

More pictures of the inside an stick i made it from
here is the tekken stick i made it from, with my test mock up box
Guts

Seimitsu Buttons

I'm going to take another stab at learning to play this game on a stick and I'm wondering what button congifs the more experienced are using. I'm on an 8 button and right now I have 1,2,3 and 4 across the top and block, throw, tag, and stance flip across the bottom. Is there a more optimal layout I should be using?

Snarfulz

Noob
Molded lexan, takes me a day or so once I have all the parts, I can make and ship in about a week, sometimes longer, sometimes quicker