What's new

The Stick Thread

That is so bad ass. May I ask why you have all the room to the left and right of the buttons though? Just to fit the art? :)
Thanx AJ! The honest answer is I'm not a very good graphic designer...I did that myself on a free demo of iStudio Publisher, so I'm lucky it turned out as well as it did.

nwo

Noob
Here's the top control panel of another UMK3 stick I've been working on. I plan on having it finished soon.

aj1701

Noob
Since it got deleted, this is the final product. MK style hitbox! Be kind, this was my first go at this, and i know there are a bunch of imperfections.

Thanks to CJS for doing the artwork, a friend at work for the woodworking, and everyone here and on SRK to answer my noob questions.

2012-06-23_16-10-57_28.jpg2012-06-23_16-14-58_372.jpg2012-06-23_12-55-26_682.jpg2012-06-23_12-55-34_850.jpg2012-06-23_12-54-57_712.jpg 2012-06-23_12-54-51_601.jpg

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Its been a long time coming, but I finally finished the fightstick for my old sparring partner who's since moved across the country.
Hopefully this will aid him in harvesting souls down in Texas.

Wanted to put aluminum feet on, but sadly found out I'd have to re-drill the holes to make them work with a TE
So I just said to hell with that to finally get this shipped out.

So yeah,
Demolition_lynn

Tim Static

Adminerator
I have never ever saw Akuma and had the thought of a machete cross my mind. Totally ruined a great looking stick, imo.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
aj1701
That Kitana art is top tier. The ripples remind me of the concept I had in my head for my Kitana stick that never made it to the drawing board. The only thing I would personally change is switching those blues to clears to continue the art. But considering it is a hitbox, doing so could possibly "get you lost in the buttons" in the heat of a fight. Or maybe my hitbox-fu is just sad hehe. Good show regardless.

Snarfulz
Something something... Danny Trejo... Something something...
Less Mah-chet-ay more Jäger dispenser imo

aj1701

Noob
aj1701
That Kitana art is top tier. The ripples remind me of the concept I had in my head for my Kitana stick that never made it to the drawing board. The only thing I would personally change is switching those blues to clears to continue the art. But considering it is a hitbox, doing so could possibly "get you lost in the buttons" in the heat of a fight. Or maybe my hitbox-fu is just sad hehe. Good show regardless.
Ya CaliJokerstyle did the art for me, I absolutely love it. I think clear buttons would be great too, but this was my first go at anything like this so I didn't want to push my luck. I dont look at the buttons when I'm playing, maybe thats your problem. :D

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Just finished modding my Eightarc Fusion, now with more Team GGA:

I'm playing around with different balltops and dust washer configurations, I like the custom painted GGA logo (custom painted by GandaKris, sold by Vicko on SRK) or mesh sanwa balltops and either a regular silver or powder-coated black JLF Link by PhreakMods. Similar to my MK stick, but this one I plan to use for Tekken and Injustice next year. Plexi etched by Art's Hobbies.

Thanks for looking!

HAN